Part 9

After several hours i finally heard door noise and rushed to door. I saw my cousin smiling and blushing. I quickly grabbed her wrist dragged in living room without letting her change and started asking questions.

Y/n: how was it? Did he ask you something? How was he acting? Did he told you that he would take you out again?
Nn: oh god so many questions I can't answer them there are so many.
Y/n: come on tell me.  ' i was jumping and being inpatient'
Nn: um he was so gentle and sweet we talked about some stuff about almost everything. He also want to meet again after some time and he will text me
Exact details.
Y/n: omg i am so so happy for you!!!
Nn: well there is nothing yet so I don't want to rush things.
Y/n: yeah i know but it's good start.

Adter 1 hour we still chatted and she was amazed by jungkook's actins. Ofc i knew what type of boy he is. He sure matches her.

Next day
I took her to her new apartment and jungkook came
With us since he wanted to see her new house and also wanted to help since we were girls and there were some heavy things to bring so it was a lot of help.

After about 4 hours i left her house and drove back home. I relaxed bit and ate dinner. Then decided to visit boys.

When I arrived there it seemed like boys had some work to do in company so there was only taehyung in house . We decided to watch movie and got comfortable on his bed.

We started watching movie and it was so good. I was looking at his cute reactions and enjoying my sight. After 2 hours movie was over and i headed to my apartment to sleep. I did my night routine and drifted into sleep.

Taehyung's pov
Gosh she looks so beautiful I really enjoyed watching movie with her. After some time ahe left and I decided to do my night routine and sleep. When I placed my head on pillow her smell attacked my nose. Her vanilla and rosé scent left on my pillow. God she smells so good i will
Never be bored of smelling this. Then i placed my nose on that pillow and without realizing i fell asleep.

Y/n's  pov
I woke up did my skin care routine, took
Quick Shower. Then i remembered my last night's sight. It was the best and I would never get bored of it. Then i headed into my kitchen made quick breakfast usual bacon and egg and ate. After that namjoon oppa invited me to their place amd
Of course I went there.

After 15 minutes i went there and took a seat next to hobi oppa. Everyone was gathered in living room and i was kind of confused. What what he said shocked me and i could feel somebody's gaze on me...
          _________________________
I hope you liked it there are gonna be some juicy things going on so stay tuned. Make sure to vote and comment :)))