Part 3

(Edited)

I woke up after a long sleep. Me and boys were playing games till 4 am it was really fun off course. I am slowly starting to understand why do they have so many fans. They are fun and kind. We got even closer. Taehyung is always so calma nd silent but yesterday he was so active i was surprised. Maybe they are starting to be comfortable with me they way i am with them.

First thing i did was to go through my emails since my manager is sending me house locations and i have plenty of houses to see.

I was going through pictures when i found perfect one for me.

I quickly jumped from bed and headed to bathroom to freshen up.

All ready and prepared i was hurrying out to see my maybe new house.
I was about to leave when yoongi and I accidentally met each other.
Yoongi: morning
Y/n: morning!!
Yoongi: why are you so happy and where are you heading to?
Y/n: oh i think i just found perfect house for me so i am going to check it out in person.
Yoongi: oh thats great good luck!
Y/n: thanks, byeee

I arrived at location. Building was nice and neighborhood seemed nice too.
House was more than just perfect it was definitely what i was looking for.

After some time i noticed owners strange behavior. It just creeped me out. So i decided to head out for some fresh air.
Y/n: thanks mr lee, i will think of it and contact you.
I was about to leave when i felt tight grip on my wrist.

Y/n: me lee please let me go you are hurting me
Mr lee: no no don't be afraid of me dear we can have so much fun here baby.
I was struggling to get out of his grip but it was pointless so i kicked him in his crotch and ran outside, quickly got into cab and headed to house.
It's not quite nice experience for first week in korea.i was truly terrified .

When i came back to house i was still shaking.
Jim:y/n what's wrong? Are you okay?
Namjoon: you are shaking are you alright?

My fit.

I was so excited when i entered apartment with boys and it was perfect! I talked to owner and we signed contract

Thanks to boys whose helped me to bring my stuff here. Afrer help they left and i was looking at my new apartment in excitement.

 Afrer help they left and i was looking at my new apartment in excitement

It was perfect in any way

It was perfect in any way. I jumped on my bed and snuggled my face in pillows, I couldn't realize how i fell asleep.

I woke up excited.unpecked everything. Deocrated rooms and rested bit when i heard knocking.
I rushed to see who was it and to my surprise it was taehyung.
"Hii taehyung come in please"
Th:i came to see you and your apartment.i couldn't take a look earlier.
"I will give you a tour" i smiled and he nodded.
I was excited and showed him everything in my house and he seemed amazed.he really liked my apartment.
"Taehyung would you like coffee?"
Th:no I don't drink coffee I prefer hot chocolate"
I smiled "same with me i don't like coffee. I have really delicious hot chocolate i will prepare for us"
He nodded and started looking at decorations. When he noticed saxophone.
Th:y/n do you know how to play it?
"No but i want to I really like. I want to learn how to play autumn leaves" his smile widened.
Th:i know how to play it.
"Omg really? Can you play it?
He started playing and you were enjoying view you couldn't realize that you were staring at him. When he finsihed you went back to your senses and clapped.
"Omg it was awesome"
Th:thanks!
I was about to say that hot chocolate was ready when hes phone rang.
Th: i have to go maybe we can drink hot chocolate next time. I nodded.
Th:I don't have your number can you give me?
I nodded and we exchanged numbers.
He left but you were still remembering the greatest view you just witnessed sveeral minutes ago. It was pretty late so you got ready for bed.

_____________________
This part was longest yet but I really hope you liked it and my apologies about mistakes!
Byeee