Part 10

Soo get ready for this wonderful chapter

5 minutes ago
Nj: y/n i was showing one of my frienda some pictures from hobi's birthday and he saw you. And he really liked you and asked me if maybe i could ask you to go on a date with him. He is so gentle and handsome boy and sure nice person.
Y/n: hmm  I don't know 'then great idea came in mind. Maybe i can use that to make tae jealous, i have been feeling that he has some feelings towards me so after that i will find out if he has crush on me'
I mean why not if he's nice guy i will meet him. Then i looked at taehyung and he has no expression on his face maybe he's not jealous yet.
Nj: great i will text him he is going to be happy.

Taehyung's pov
I tried to look normal but inside me was screaming. How is she going on a date why am i jealous? Godd no y/n don't go there. I tried to make no expression but it was so freaking hard.

Nj: ohh an taehyung since you're single too i wanted to set up a date for you too. Everyone in group has girlfriend, youre only single here.
Th: me? What about jk?
Nj: well he has someone in mind and is working on it.

I smirked i knew who jk had in mind

Th: okay i will go there. ' maybe it's good idea to make her feel the same way i am feeling'

Oh god he said yes why taehyung do you even feel something towards me? Ugh i should stay calm or else i will expose myself.

After some time i started getting really since that guy wanted to meet today. He told me to wear something fancy so i chose this dress.

Then i headed to do my make up and went to ask boys about my appearance

I entered and boys' jaws dropped everyone was looking at me with eyes widened including taehyung. Ofc i liked it and it seemed like he had date today too since he had classy fit on and looking handsome.

Tae's pov
Gosh she looks gorgeous in that silk pink dress i want to hold her and kiss her so badly. She looks so hot as dress is tight and shows her beautiful and perfect body curves. That stupid guy is licky to have date like her.

This is Taehyung's look

( i know he's just tooooooo handsome for every females eye)

We left together and when we went down i heard honking sound and there was handsome man getting out of luxurious car. He looked good not gonna lie. He them looked at me and kissed my hamd. Tae scoffed and bid us goodbye when he left. I was satisfied of course and then we left. He introduced himself he's name is yeonjun.

 He introduced himself he's name is yeonjun

Then he drove to a fancy restaurant.

We got out and went inside took our seat which was reserved in advance. And started talking when I noticed TAEHYUNG AND HIS DATE!!! What are they doing here aren't there enough restaurants in korea why here????

                ____________________
Its my fav part so far
Enjoyyy