Part 13

Taehyung's pov

I was scrolling through my feed and saw her new poc with him. I tried my best to stay calm but i couldn't. He had wrapped his hand around her waist. How dare he. I am not letting it flop like that.he will regret for touching my y/n. They seemed happy that made me even more angry amd started throwing pillows all around my room.

Than namjoon rushed in with scared look.
Nj: what is going on here?
Th: nothing
Nj: I wouldn't say that look around room.
Th: y/n is with this bastard. He had wrappes his hand around her waist how dare he touch my y/n?
Nj: your y/n?
Th: yeah... then realization hit me i said that loudly gosh.
Nj: you like her don't you?
Th: is it that obvious?
Nj: very much. Try to concentrate
Th: how can i when she went on date with him.
Nj: why did you agree going on a date?
Th: I thought she would be jealous but i am
One being jealous.
No: okay okay calm down you said you were going on a double date right? So use that chance and make her jealous i am sure she has feelings towards you too.
Th: thank you hyung.
Nj: now take rest.

And then he left. I should think about plan.

Tomorrow/ y/n's pov
I woke up and decided to check my phone. I looked at notifications and i froze at place. Taehying liked my post. Oh god he saw it already. Okay y/n think about plan.

After two hours i headed to boys apartment.
(So there is one thing i missed this apartment of y/n is not permanent shes going to stay here until her house is getting ready she rented this apartment but bought another one)
After about 1 hour I decided to leave. When taehyung stopped me.

Th: y/n you told me about double date right? She said shes free tomorrow if both of you are ready we can watch movie together.
Y/n: sure i will ask him.
Hk: ohhh y/n how was your date?
Y/n: it was amazing he is so cute and sweet and treated me so well we tried so many rides and etc.
Th: yeah sweet he mumbled and clenched jaw.
I smirked at him. My plan worked mr kim.

Y/n: okay i will go now and text him about our plans. Btw you can choose movie we don't mind. I smirked and left.

I texted him and he was free. He gave me some tips how to look cute and helped me choose outfit for date. It was kind of a hot outfit. I would say and for sure taehyung would go crazy for it but I wanted this. that's the best way to make him jealous.

Date day
I got up so happy and hyped. I went to bathroom did my morning routine and then went back. Meet some quick breakfast ate it and went through my closet I chose my hot outfit and wore it our date should have started at 3 PM so I had to get ready earlier. He would pick me up little bit early so we can go to Café and talk a bit.

 He would pick me up little bit early so we can go to Café and talk a bit

He would for sure drool over this outfit .

He called me, and I went down to meet him. It seems like Taehyung's date was there as well, and yeonjun and his date. Were talking about some thing when I arrived this girl gave me a dirty look while he was standing there with the eyes open and almost drooling, he was the one who chose the outfit, but she was still shocked when I heard footsteps I turned around and saw taehyung, tending the same place frozen on spot eyes wide-open, and I was about to drool I snapped my fingers in front of his face, and he came back to reality.

Y/n: lets go shall we?
Yj: okay you sit next to me and than held my hand.
Th: lets go baby. I told to my date.

Baby, I was shocked about this word I want to twist this girls neck but I had no choice but to stay calm I could not ruin this whole plan. I have been struggling to reach this level for so long and then she drove to small café.

Th: so what would you like sweetie?
Her: hmm maybe coffee. You order it to
He nodded.
Y/n: Taehyung hates coffee. I mumbled but loud enough for her to. Hear me.
Her: my baby would not say yes, if he doesn't want to. She said, with a mocking voice.
Y/n: OK OK don't eat me alive. I chuckled, and then smirked at him.
Y/n: so these two would like coffee I will take tea and what about you? I asked yeaonjun.
Yj: tea for me as well.

I noticed that he was not really happy about ordering coffee, so I excuseed myself to go to restroom, but instead of that I went to waiter and told him that I wanted to change order he wanted three tea and one coffee for a girl. I went back with smirk on my face. I of course, i told wauter to not tell anybody that I told him to change the order.
Wr: so here is your tea tea tea and coffee.
Her: my boo ordered coffee but yoi brought tea
Th: its okay i will have it. Then he looked at me. And i smirked that was noticeable for him.

After one hour of chatting with decided to leave for cinema drive was pretty good. It was not awkward. Me and yeonjun were talking a lot, and Taehyung and his date where com this whole time I was expecting this, of course.

___________________

I am pretty sure you liked this part more than other parts because this is when things are gonna start spacing up, so stay tuned