Part 19

Okay here we go. I am dead.
Nn: okay i am listening.
Y/n: okay so you know i was trying everything to make hims jealous. It turned out that he was trying to do same thing but i guess i was desperate. Soni decided to go to club. And told him that i had date with yeonjun. So in club one bastard was making me uncomfortable and i dont want to say detals hut taehyung came on time ans told them that i was his girlfriend of course he acted so these boys would leave me. After he brought me home i broke down infront if him and confession. And then we talked and we sorted out.
Nn: now tell me truth about last part.
Y/n: 'sigh' okay i was shouting and he kissed me and he told me that he likes me too.
Nn: goshhhh your first kissss!!!!! I am
So happyyyy. Lets celebrate.

And then she took out soju bottles and we started celebrating. Yeah we became alcoholics since she moved in korean but we loved drinking even in Georgia so yeah we are used to it. After deinking we decided ti sleep.

Next morning.
I woke up and did my morning routine like always. But today everything was different we were going on a first date. I rushed to my closet. Meanwhile nini woke up and we tried to choose outfit for our date.

He told me to wear somethng simple and elegant since we are going to restaurant

He told me to wear somethng simple and elegant since we are going to restaurant.in probably 10 minutes he showed up looking handsome as always. Sometimes I don't believe thats this handsome man is mine.

 Sometimes I don't believe thats this handsome man is mine

This is his fit. ( i know he is soooo handsome but lets go back)

Taehyung's pov
I looked at y/n and she looks breathtaking.
Th: y/n ready?
Y/n: mhm lets go.

And then we headed to restaurant.

When we got in i was stunned by my view

When we got in i was stunned by my view. He sure has great taste in everything. We walked to out seats. He pulled chair for me. Such a gentleman.

Th: i hope you like this place.
Y/n: i love it it's amazing.
Th: i am happy. Actually i was nervous about this date. It is first so i wanted it to be memorable. Btw i have surprise but you have to wait first.
Y/n:really? You already did enough to make it memorable. I am here with you.

And suddenly he leaned and pecked my lips. I was shocked and blushing. I guess i should get used to it.

Th: so i wante to ask you about your cousin and jk. I know its our date but i am hoping we will have another couple.
Y/n: yeah me too. Nini sure likes jk but she doesn't want to admit. But i know her more than anyone. She cant hide anything from me.
Th: yeah. I agree.

Some time passed we ate our dinner. Foodwas so delicious.
Th: so y/n i have a surprise but you have to put on this.
Then he gave me piece of material and I blindfolded myself.
Y/n: tae help me to not fall.
Th: don't worry i am here.
We walked somewhere. I felt cold and guessed we were outside.
Then he opened my eyes and i was stunned. Nught sky was full of fireworks. All heart shaped.

Something like that

Something like that.

Y/n: omg tae its so beautiful.
Th: i love you y/n.
Y/n: i love you too.

Then we hugged and after some time we left. He dropped me off at my apartment.

Th: i hope you liked it.
Y/n: liked it?? I LOVED it.
Th: i am so happy.
He was about to leave when i stopped him.
Y/n: wait.
Th: hm?
Y/n: i haven't showed you my gift.
Th: you don't have to.
Y/n: no close your eyes.
Th: okay.
When he closes his eyes i pecked his lips and closed door. I could hear him chuckling.my heart was about to jump out. I was smiling like idiot. Then i rushed to do my night routine. Nini has already slept so i laid down. I couldn't sleep i was recalling todays momories. And then without realizing i fell asleep.

                       ___________________

I think it was cute part. Hope you liked it. :)