Part 18

I woke up and i was the happiest person in the world. What just happened last night i am still shocked. He likes me. I was blushing and smiling like an idiot. I mean i get it now why people were acting like this. I got up quickly and did my morning routine. When i was applying lip balm i remembered my FIRTS kiss. I couldn't believe that my first kill was with someone i love and gosh I can't stop blushing.
I ate breakfast and headed to boys apartment. I knocked and door opened. I saw my handsome boyfriend showing my his boxy smile. boyfriend gish that sounds so good. He hugged me and welcomed me into house. And then when i was about to go to living room. He grabbed my hand and i turned around.
Y/n: what is it?
Th: i wanted to ask you if you want to tell everyone about our relationship.
Y/n: lets tell them later. I want to call my cousin too. So lets meet at my apartment later.
Th: okay as you wish. And then he kissed me.
I was standing there shocked and blushing.
I heard his chuckle. God I should get used to it.

We talked bit. Oh yes I texted yeaonjun last night that i was alright. We tried to not make it too obvious so we acter normal but i was blushing and boys asked me several times if i was okay and when i was looking at tae he had smirk on his face. Why does he has to be too handsome.

ITs evening already.i am so nervous. My cousin came already and so did guys. I was sitting alone when tae came to me and sat beside me. everyone had shocked face.
Th: so i i mean we wanted to say something.
Everyone was waiting for us.then tae held my hand.
Th: we are dating.
Everyone: WHAT????
Y/n: yeah we are couple.
Nn: y/n are you serious?
I nodded with smile.
Nn: y/n is am staying here i need details.
Y/n: what details. I started to blush.
Nj: so tae your plan finally worked.
Th: yeah hyung.
Jk: I wanted to see you two as a couple. But it was fast.
Y/n: we are waiting for another couple. And then i looked at nini who was glaring at me with red cheecks.
Jm:i am happy for you.
Jn: yeah me too. Congrats guys.
Yg: so when is the wedding.he said with serious face.
Everyone started laughing but i felt my cheecks heating up. After we continued talking.

After 2 hours.
Nj: guys we should leave now.
Jn: yeah lets leave cousins here.
Th: one sec i want to tell her something.
Y/n: what is it?
Th: i want to take you out tomorrow so be ready i will text you more later.
Y/n: okay.
He kisses me and then jin fake coughed
Jn: sorry lovely ones but try to not eqch other in front of people. We all laughed and they left. I closed my eyes and went to living room. Nini was sitting there and glaring at me. I gulped down and took a seat next to her.
Nn: i am listening. I want to know Every. Single. Detail.

____________________

I hope you liked it. Byeee