Part 34

Wellni was thirdwheeling nini and jk whole day. Tae was acting weird I don't know what got him into. I was but worried and decided to head to hotel since i was notnin mood. When i entered our room i saw big box roses and letter

Love please wear this and be ready by 8pm.

I was so happy he was preparing surprise.
I quickly took shower and changed. It fits me perfectly. I did light make up curled my hair. And by that time i was ready.soon there was a knock on door. I quickly opened to see tae but it was hotel staff.
Staff:ma'am please follow me i will take you to mr kim.
I just nodded and followed her. My heart was pounding so much. When we came downstairs and exited hotel i saw my handsome boyfriend leaning on car looking soooo hot.
Th: you look breathtaking.
Y/n: i would say samw mr kim.
Th: can you wear this blondfold?
And then he showed me satin  cloth and i nodded in agreement.
He cobered my eyes. It was not long ride.
Y/n: can i take off now?
Th: not yet trust me and follow me
We were walking for about 2 minutes.
Th: ready?
Y/n: yes
He removed blindfold and i was stunned.

Th: ready?Y/n: yesHe removed blindfold and i was stunned

Y/n: omg tae it is so beautiful its my dream date. How did you know ?
Th: well i have my own ways.
Now lets go shall we?
I nodded in excitement.
We ate food it was the most delicious meal i have ever had. When i was about to say something tae kneeled down . Is it what i think it is? Omg
Th: love, ever since i met you you took my heart. Your beauty. Youre bubbliness and kindness and most important your love towards me. I adore everything about you. I was thinking about it lately a lot. I wanted to make it memorable for you.I realized long ago that my heart belongs to only you and it will always belong to you. I want to spend rest of my life with you. Wake up with you. Sleep. Take care of our kids. Love will you marry me?
Y/n: omg tae yes!!!! I will i love youu!!!!!
He slipped ring on my finger and we huges tightly like our lives depended on it. The whole noght we spent in eaxh other's embrace. It was beginning of our new lives with our loved ones.

The end

So guys i hope you liked it. It is end of my first ff. I am sorry if it was rushed since it was first time writing it. But i am proud it still turned out nice ;)))
There will be bomus part coming for you 💕