Part 21

Today is the day when i am finally moving to my new apartment which belongs to me and i am so excited. I did my morning routine and packed everything since i was canceling contract with this apartment owner.then i drove to my place and called nini so cool i had sooo many things to organize.

After 2 hours.
Nn: hiii
Y/n: hii come in we have a lot to do.
Nn: okay. But let me tell you you must cook something delicious to thank me.
Y/n: okay
Nn: but it must be delicious not like the one you used to cook in past.
Y/n: yahh i know how to cook now. You tasted it when you came to korea.
Nn: yeah yeah okay. Let me change and we can start.
Y/n: ohh I forgot to tell you my beat friend is coming here tomorr.
Nn: which one?
Y/n: lucy. She was in USA and shes coming here its been a while since we met.
Nn: okayy i am excited i will stay tomorrow too.
Y/n: alright.

Then we organized almost everything only few stuff were left but we were so tired so we decided to just relax and have fun.

Time skip
Nn: so how is your relationship going with my brother in law?
Y/n: really good. We were texting in the morning. You know its their comeback and they have to work hard. But we're handling pretty good. He will visit me tomorrow.
Nn: yeah thats good.  But only visit right?
Y/n: gosh why are you so horny? Were dating for one week only and look at yourself what are you talking about ?
Nn: yeah but its hard to resist hot guy like him.
I chuckled.
Y/n: ya do you want to die?
Nn: okay sorry.
Y/n: what about you and jk?
Nn: what type of question is that we are good friends.
Y/n: yeah yeah i believe for sure. You know that you can't lie to me right? I can see everything clearly even tho you try to hide.დებილი გგონივარ?
( do you think i am stupid?)
Nn: ohh I thought you forgot Georgia.
Y/n: no why would i? I am half georgian so.
Nn: okay enough i am sleepy lets go.
Y/n: okay miss yoongi?
Nn:huh?
Y/n: nothing sometimes i thibk you and yoongi are siblings you look like each other a lot.
Nn: oh well okay.but if i kill you at 2 am don't be surprised!!!
We both chuckled and went to bed. After few more talks we both fall asleep.

             ______________________

Soo i want to warn you to prepare hobi water for 23th part 💦