Part 4

Y/n's pov
It feels so good to finally have own house. I am
Not saying that hobi or boys made me feel awkward or something its just I didn't want to disturb them. Also they are boys and i think it would be bit awkward for me to stay there but i am still staying close to them and i am so happy.i got up did my morning routine and decided to eat something but when i searched for ingredients it seems like I only have cup noodles. I don't mind eating it because I like it a lot. I was almost done eating when i heard knock on the door. I went to see who is was and it was taehyung. Then I remembered yesterday. I quickly opened door and greeted him.

Kth:morning y/n i hope i have not disturbed you.
Y/n:no no i was already done eating and you aren't disturbing me.
Kth:i came to check on you since I left suddenly yesterday.
Y/n: no its alright. I know that you're busy.actually i was planing to visit you too i mean all of you "I chuckled awkwardly " i wanted to invite you on dinner tonight. I want to thank everyone for helping me and also i wanted to celebrate my new house.
Kth:oh sure i think everyone is free tonight. We will come for sure.
Y/n: okay i am so happy and i wanted to prepare georgian food too so i am happy for tonight.
Kth: okay i will go now and tell everyone about tonight's plan.
Y/n:okay thank you so much.

'He left'

I went grocery shopping and bought everything possible to make good meal.
I came back home and started preparing dinner.it took so long but i managed to finish it because i am good at cooking and i was preparing my favorite dishes. It was about 8pm and i heard knock on door.
I ran and opened and saw 7 hamdsome men standing in front of me and holding some bags and flowera. I greeted them and welcomed inside. They brought beautiful flowers and some gifts since it was new house. I put flowers in vase and leaded them in living room. Everything seemed clean, of course i have been cleaning for a while to make it look as clean as possible.

Nj:y/n your house is so beautiful.
Y/n: thank you oppa.(yeah i call them oppa because we're good friends)
Jk: agree with namjoon.
Y/n: lets go to dining room and i wil serve food.

We all took our seats and i started serving. They looked bit shocked since i had prepared not only korean food but also Georgian. I started naming dishes and they went 'ohhhh'. I laughed about their reactions of course they have never heard about any of these dishes.

Y/n: so this is Khachapuri.

And i named all of them.
They tasted it. I was so nervous. What if they don't like it. What if they prefer korean food. Oh lord please say something.

Jin:y/n......this is the best food i have ever tasted.
Hk: agree
Jm: me too.
They all said it and continued eating without pauses i was scared that they would choke. They seemed so happy and i am so happy.

Sg:oh godddd why is it so delicious??? 'He said while munching food aggressively'
Y/n: i am so happy you liked it.
And then we continued eating they haven't eaten korean food only Georgian. We also drank soju. And everyone was so drunk that they haven't budged even a bit. I was so tired so i left them in living room not realizing because i was so drunk and went to bed.

Next day
I woke up and god i feel like my head is going to explode. I moved and realized somebody has wrapped their hands around my waist. Oh no. I shakely turned my head and i gasped  it's freaking TAEHYUNG.

               _________________

I hope you liked it and sorry for not updating i will try my best.
Tbc...