Part 31

Next day
I was crying all night and fell asleep without realizing. I still can't believe he cheated on me and plus he brought her to my house. My head hurts so badly but its because of crying.

Nn: y/n get up breakfast is ready.
Y/n:okay i am coming.

We ate breakfast and decided to watch dramas. Then another news jumped on tv.

Kim taehyung was spottes again with lisa but this time in car. They both seem happy. I hope we will hear good news soon.

My heart clenched. I bit my lip to not let tears falm but failed.
Nn: please don't cry he doesn't deserve your love.
Y/n: you know what you are right. I am
Not planing to cry for someone who doesn't love me.
Nn: well done.

Soon i recieved message. It was from victorias secret. I quickly changed into this.

 I quickly changed into this

Did my make up and left.

At their office
Y/n: hello, i recieved your message:
Manager: yes. We have a offer for you.
Y/n: okay.
Manager: so you know we are working on new collection and we want you to be photo model and also wear our new collection on runway in New York.
Y/n: thats great.i am in.
Manager: thank you so much we need to go to USA tomorrow for 2weeks about.
We will book plane and hotel room for you and will also tell you more details in the evening.
Y/n: okay thank you so much. I will take my leave now.

I felt so happy it was perfect way to distract myself from him.
At home
Y/n: nini i have to tell you something.
Nn: okay
Y/n: i recieved offer from victorias secret and they offered me to be model of their new collection. Runway and stuff.
Nn: omg that's great.
Y/n: i will leave tomorrow and will be back in 2 weeks.
Nn: i will miss you but good luck.
Y/n: thank you.

Time skip tomorrow.
It was 7am i have to leave now since my flight is at 9am.
I drove to airport. And it was already time to take off. I hope everything will go smoothly.

After 2 days.
I have photoshoots everyday hotel room is and everyone is nice to me. And i am trying my best to forgot what happened several days ago. I haven't checked social media yet. I am not ready for their new pics.

In korea.
Nn: coming coming.
Th: where is she?
Nn: huh?
Th: she isn't at her place. Where is she.?
Nn: in New York.
Th: what?
Nn: she is working and won't be here for a while and don't you dare to look for her. Do you know how hurt she is?
Th: i know but
Nn: we all saw how happy you two seemed so leave my cousin alone.go back to her. Okay i have a question. Did you even loved her?
Th: ofc and i love her so much. Me and lisa aren't dating. But I can't tell anyone why we are together lately.
Nn: okay come back when you will have an answer but before that leave her alone.

In New York after 1 week.
It was already runway time. I did everything perfectly and everyome was happy. There were many other famous designers i met. It was great experience. About taehyung i will lie if i recovered fully i am still hurt but got over it.i recieved offe for celine now and we will have event in 1 month.

Time skip in korea's airport
Nn: y/n!!!!!!
Y/n: i missed youuuui
Nn: i missed you too.
Y/n: lets go i am so tired. 

At home
Y/n: uhhhh home sweet home.
Two weeks is a lot of time.

We talked and rested. I told nini everything and showed my pic on magazine's cover.
Soon there was a knock
I went to get it and it was biggest nightmare.
Th: hi
Y/n: what do you want?
Th: can we talk for a minute. I want to explain everything I can't hise anymore i am suffering.
Y/n: okay come in you have only five mintes.
Th: okay so first me and lisa aren't datong its al rumor and i only love you. Hybe decided to make a collab and they chose me and lisa. We are releasing new album together and thats why. Also hybe told us to act like that so it would be surprise when we will announce it.
Y/n:why didn't you tell me would i tell anyone? Am I somebody you shouldn't trust?
Th: no no its just i wanted to surprise you too because somg is about you. I wrote it and lisa is helping me.
Y/n: why is she Calling you nicknames?
Th: she confesses to me. She wanted us to break up and i was too stupid to understand that. When i found out i immediately wanted to cancel everything but since there was 80% work done it was hard so we continued recoding it. Please forgive me you are the only one i love. I was planing to make our relationship official after. Album release.
Sorry please forgive me.
Y/n:okay....
Th: really?
Y/n: hmm
Then he sudde huges me and kissed my whole face. I had to do one thing and everything will be alright.
After cuddling and talking he left.
I called nini and told ger everything she should apologize to jk as well she was rude to him.
Y/n: nini i have to do something.
Nn: what?
Y/n: i have to talk to lisa.

__________

Hope you liked it. I am sorry if it was rushed but still hope you enjoyed :)))