When He/She Gets Turned into A Cat

Steve Rodgers/Captain America/StarSpangledUnderpants
You awoke to a soft paw on your face. You opened your eyes and saw a fluffy blonde cat with blue eyes. "Steve?" You asked biting the inside of your cheek to stop you from laughing. The adorable cat mewed in agreeance and jumped up in your lap after you sat up. You pat his head and asked "Steve did you anger Loki? Or did Tony anger Loki and took it out on you." The adorable Steve kitty shook his furry little head to say it was the latter. "Come on let's go fix this." You said picking up Steve. It took two days for you to convince Loki to turn Steve back.
Tony Stark/Iron Man/HumanGlowStick
In a tired haze of sleep you went to drape your arm over Tony's shoulders, but when you didn't feel the warmth of his body you popped your head up. "Tony?" You asked getting up off of the bed. You walked into the kitchen and there you saw a Brown haired cat with chocolate eyes. "Tony? Is that you?" He purrs say that it was him. You go over to him and scratched his neck. You joked "I have to say and no offense you're cuter as a cat." You chuckled. He growled and hissed "kidding, kidding." You said picking him up and smooching him on the head. As you walked towards Loki's room you asked "So I'm guesseing you really pissed him off this time, huh?" The Tony kitty nodded his head and meowed. "Tony you've really need to stop angering him". You sighed at the adorable cat. You banged on Loki's door and when he answered it you asked polightly "Loki would you please turn Tony back into a human?" He did a week later. Bruce Banner/the hulk/green bean. No one not even Loki fucks with Bruce. Clint Barton/Hawkeye/Robin. You were sneaking around in the vents when you saw an adorable purple haired kitten. "Tch Clint? Seriously?" You said annoyed. "Here follow me." You said slipping out of the vent. the vent you were in was just above Loki's room. Clint jumped out of the vent to find Loki pinned against the wall by you. "Loki you turn him back now or else." You said in a warning tone. he merely laughed and took your hands off of the collar of his shirt gently. "I apologize Maiden (Y/N). You see I was practicing my magic and he got in the way. I will change him back if you like." He said surprisingly kindly. "Y-yes thank you Loki." You stuttered. he turned Clint back and you immediately kissed Clint. "Thanks Loki" you said walking out hand in hand. Thor Odinson/The God of Lightning and Thunder. You woke up not feeling Thor's warmth so you just thought Tony woke him up for something. You got up and walked out of your bedroom and walked into the kitchen. In there you found an adorable cat nibbling on a Pop Tart. You sighed and picked up the cat. you kissed it on the head and walked to Loki's room. you knocked on the door and when Loki answered you asked "Loki would you pretty please turn Thor back?" And you batted your eyelashes. Loki sighed and said "fine just tell him to stay away from my stuff." In that instant the rolls switched and you were in Thor's arms. "hey handsome" you said kissing his cheek. he kissed you back and walked back to your shared room. Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow/Spider Woman. No one fucks with Nat. Loki Laufeyson/the God of Mischief/Elsa You woke up and took a shower like usual. you got dressed in Black jeans and an Imagine Dragons t-shirt. you walked out to the living room and you looked at the black couch to see a pair of green eyes looking up at you "Loki?" You asked shell shocked. the cat nodded its head and turned back into Loki. "hello (Y/N) I kinda accidentally turned myself into a cat I just found out how to turn my self back." he said. he then leaned down and kissed you passionately. "I love you." he said resting his forehead on yours.