April Fools (Lemon for andy)

"The paparazzi tailing you?" You asked unbuttoning your shirt. He smirked and nodded. You let your shirt slip off of your shoulders and you unhooked your bra. You took off his shirt and pulled off his pants. You took off your own pants. You both left your underpants on. You lied down on the bed and he climbed over you and you pulled the blankets over both your private parts. "Just grind Andy and kiss at my neck." You said with a quivering voice. He nodded and started grinding on your pussy (fuck you I'm done censoring!). You moaned lightly knowing the room is bugged. You saw camera flashes coming from the windows. You moaned louder and arched your back. You leaned up and nibbled on his neck. He let out a breathy moan "(Y/N).... Unless you actually wanna fuck.... D-don't nibble my neck." He kept grinding as you started to get turned on. You looked at his tattoo sleeve and started getting more turned on. You kissed up his chest and up to his neck. You nibbled on his neck and he groaned. He pinned your arms down gently as he roughly crashed his lips onto yours. You felt his lip ring on your lips and you smiled into the kiss as you kissed back. He pulled away and whispered sexily in your ear "are you sure you want this? Once I start I won't be able to stop until we both cum." You nibbled his neck again and heard his sexy sexy breathy moan. He nibbled your ear lobe and started kissing and sucking at your neck. You shuddered and moaned lightly. You felt a small amount of pleasure circling over your clit. I moaned loudly and looked down to see he's rubbing you through your panties. You moaned again. "Mmm you're already so wet for me." You blushed and looked away as you moaned lightly. You felt him slip off your panties and you felt his lips start kissing down your neck to your stomach to your pussy. (Fuck you I'm done censoring!) you moaned as he started to lick at your pussy lips. You gasped lightly and gently laced your fingers in his hair. He teasingly licked at your entrance. You moaned and bit your lip to keep quiet. He pulled away and kissed back up your stomach and to your lips. He kissed you softly and you kissed back moaning softly. "Don't hold in those sexy sexy moans baby." You blushed and moaned slightly louder. He smirked and took off his own underpants. You blushed as he was huge. His hands roamed down to your hips and he slowly thrusted in. You winced as you're a virgin and he held still to let you adjust. He groaned lightly and buried his face in your neck as he held still. You panted lightly and you rolled your hips against his, you felt huge pleasure. You moaned loudly and slightly arched your back "A-Andy move." You said between moans. He nodded and started thrusting hard and fast. You arched your back and moaned loudly. He went harder till he was at inhuman speeds "Andy! I'm gonna cum!"
He groaned lightly and went harder. You arched your back and came. A few thrusts later he came as well. He pulled out and lied down next to you panting. (Then we continue on where we last left off.)