When she/he tries to impress you

Steve Rodgers/Captain America/Starspangledunderpants. When Steve tried to impress you he usually has to beat you at something. One time he tried to impress you with running and you two got into a race. he won and you told him he didn't have to impress you for you to love him. Tony Stark/Iron Man/Metalunderwear. When Tony tries to impress you he usually goes and spars with Steve, yeah he loses most of the time but you think it's funny. Bruce Banner/The hulk/green bean. When Bruce tries to impress you he usually makes a chemical concoction that is amazing. one time he mad roses that change according to your feelings that day. Clint Barton/Hawkeye/Robin. When Clint tries to impress you he sets up an archery obstacle course and when you inevitably beat him he takes it like a champ. Thor Odinson/The God of Lightning and Thunder/Sparky. When Thor tries to impress you he'll take you to Asgaurd and show you around his palace and have you speak to his parents. Loki Laufeyson/The God of Mischief/Elsa When Loki tries to impress you he'll bring you to Asgaurd and show you he garden. There are so many different species of flowers there and you always love to go and see them. Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow/Spider Woman. When Nat tries to impress you she just lets you go on a mission without putting up a fuss or lecturing you first.