When he/she finds out another Avenger is your brother/sister.

Steve Rodgers/Captain America/Starspangledunderpants. Tony is your brother: when Steve found out Tony is your brother he had a cow and Tony told him "you'd better not break my little sisters heart or I'll kill you." Steve gulped and hid behind you whenever Tony was in the room. Tony Stark/Iron Man/Metal Underpants. Thor is your older brother: when Tony found out Thor was your brother an evil idea popped into his head. One morning when you walked into the Kitchen Tony pinned you against the counter and started kissing your soft spot. you moaned loudly and then Thor walked into the room when you moaned loudly again. you pushed Tony off of you and said "please Thor don't kill him.". he sighed and said "sister I don't understand why you love him so much, but as long as you love him as much as you do I'll not hurt him." he said kissing the top of your head. you smiled and hugged him. "thank you brother!" Clint Barton/Hawkeye/Robin. Loki is your blood brother. When Clint found out he panicked and it took you a week to calm him down. when he stopped avoiding Loki, Loki said "you listen here you mewling quim if you even think about hurting my sister I will not hesitate to eviscerate you." you laughed and hugged Loki "thank you brother but I am able to eviscerate people myself." Loki laughed and Clint laughed nervously. "don't worry honey I won't let anything happen to you." you said kissing his cheek. he calmed a little and kissed back.
Bruce Banner/the hulk/green bean. Steve is your brother. When Bruce found out the fact you were Steves sister he was baffled at how you were so young but you were still his sister. you told him you were a time lord so you proved it by contacting the doctor , you told the doctor to tell Bruce you were a time lord. he explained the whole process. it was tiring. Thor Odinson/The God of Thunder and Lightning. Your big brother is Bruce. when Thor found that Bruce was your big brother they both handled it really well aside from the horrified face on Thor. Loki Laufeyson/The God of Mischief/Elsa. Natasha is your sister. For some reason Loki was terrified. he cowered for two whole weeks. you calmed him down and you told him in front of her. and she gave him a warning/menacing look and walked away. Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow/Spiderwoman. No one is your brother/sister.