What he/she likes about you

Steve Rodgers/Captain America/ Starspangledunderpants. Your eyes: he loves the sparkle in your eyes when your happy, or the fire in them when your angry or sparing,or how they get so dull when you're bored. Tony Stark/Iron Man/metal underpants. Let's be honest it's Tony. he likes your ass: I'm am not going into detail Bruce Banner/the hulk/buff seaweed. He likes your intelligence and kindness: he loves how brilliant you are, he even says you're smarter than him, but he also loves how kind you are for someone with a blimp for an ego like you. Clint Barton/Hawkeye/robin. He loves your temper: he loves how at times you can be calm, but in the blink of an eye you can be hell on earth for the person who angered you. Thor Odinson/the God of Thunder and Lightning/Sparky. He loves how you sleep: he loves how when you sleep you snore lightly and how your small frame curled up to his gigantic one. Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow/Spider Woman. Nat loves how many different languages you can speak: you can speak 10 different languages= French, Spanish, German, Russian, English, Gailic, Chinese, Japanese, Mandarin, and Portuguese. Loki Laufeyson/ the God of mischief/ Elsa. He loves how you fight when you spar: when you spar you kick everyone's asses and you never get beat.