Your hidden talent

Steve Rogers/Captain America/Starspangledunderpants
Violin:
Steve went out shopping so you decided to practice while he was gone. you played one of Wlfgang Amedaus Mozart's longest pieces. Steve got him and heard you playing the notes beautifully. he waited till you were done playing and then he clapped.
Tony Stark/Iron Man/Metalunderwear
Piano:
Tony had to go on a mission that week, so you decided that you would numb your sadness by playing Fur Elise, your favorite song on piano, little did you know Tony came home early and heard you playing beautifully.
Clint Barton/Hawkeye/Robin
Sharp precision:
One day you woke up before Clint, so you grabbed his bow and some regular arrows and snuck off to the range. when you got there you blind folded your self and drew your arrow back. meanwhile Clint woke up a little bit after you left, so he went to go and look for you. he quietly walked into the range to find you blind folded, then he saw you draw your arrow back. you hit the bullseye straight in the middle. He was baffled.
Bruce Banner/The Hulk/Green Bean
Your speed:
You were really stressed today so you wanted to go on a sprint, so you asked Bruce to give you a ride to the track. he wanted to race you so you accepted. You both counted to three and you took off leaving him on your dust. 5 minutes later you were back next to him panting.
Thor Odinson/The God of Lightning and Thunder
Singing:
Tony threw a party and karaoke was involved. Thor pulled you so you in front of everyone. you blushed and started singing. you sang Don't Stop Believing. everyone was in tears.
Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow/Spider Woman
Swimming:
Natasha brought you both to the local Y.M.C.A. and she (like Bruce) challenged you to a race. you counted off and took off gracefully. 20 seconds later and after 4 laps you swam back over to her. She looked at you with her mouth open.
Loki Laufeyson/The God of Mischief/Elsa
Painting:
One night Loki fell asleep in front of a sunset; the whole scene looked beautiful. so you got your easel and paint, and painted the whole thing the best you could. you slumped down in your chair and fell asleep. after you fell asleep Loki woke up and walked around to behind you and saw the picture you painted. it looked like you just took a picture. he then picked you up and brought you to your guys' room.