Intro

Title 我靠棺材横行修真界/I rely on coffins to run amok in the world of comprehension
Author 永岁飘零

Sha Zhou is a modern celestial master who had an accident when she put the master's bronze corpse into the coffin and traveled through time.
At the beginning of the game, she took the death script, and was under the black hand, pushing into the scene of the demon king's thunder disaster.

Fortunately, before crossing, she inherited the holy treasure of her master, the corpse coffin from her master, and Sha Zhou hid in the coffin to avoid the thunder disaster with the meritorious corpse coffin.
After narrowly escaping from the dead, Sha Zhou discovered that she had transmigrated into a beautiful, strong and miserable female supporting role.

The original owner was very strong all her life, but she was calculated by others and ended up in a miserable half of her life. In the end, she was stabbed through the heart by her fiancé whom she had been looking for for a hundred years, and died of hatred. And the opening line that led to the death of the original owner was this thunder disaster.

"Heh, scumbag, grass grows on your grave, and this girl can't even die."

Without hesitation, Sha Zhou raised her hand and gave a coffin to her scumbag fiancé.
A coffin was sent out, a hornet's nest was stabbed, and forced killings followed. Not only that, but she also became the most wanted object of Moluo Palace for no reason.

The reason... It is said that she ran into the demon king Lei Jie indiscriminately, making the demon king a missing person.

Sha Zhou: "..."
I think my celestial master is a soft persimmon, so easy to pinch...

So, there is an extra female cultivator in the cultivation world who drags a coffin and puts people into the coffin if there is a disagreement. The coffin is terrifying... Even the ancestor of Dujie can pretend.

Everyone: This is the first time I've seen someone using a coffin as a weapon!

_
Devil Duanli was forced to endure triple thunder tribulations because of Shazhou, and finally failed to overcome the tribulations.

He had only just begun his career as a ghost cultivator, and by accident, he became the junior brother of the woman who caused him to be struck to death by lightning. He also found that his body/body was locked in a coffin by her.

There were a few old ghosts living in the coffin. These old ghosts were so angry that they chased him every day and threw yin talismans, saying that they wanted to cast down demons and eliminate demons.

Mozun: Which one of us is more like a demon?

Not only that, but the famous senior sister is also kind-hearted and cruel, and will run into the coffin every night to lay hands on him.

The demon king whose soul will always be locked into the dharma body inexplicably and suffered torture couldn't bear it anymore, he gritted his teeth and said, "Third senior sister, if you like me, just say it, you don't have to..."

"...??"

Refining the dead body into a sand boat for top-quality corpse generals.
Damn it!
The demon blew up his corpse! ! !

The voice is exactly the same as that of her junior brother who has a dead face all day long and is silent, as if she owes him millions...

PS:
Wenwen guards against theft for 72 hours.
All Taoist spells in this article are from Baidu, nonsense.

Content tags: Xianxia cultivating female strong wear book Shuangwen

Search keywords: Protagonist: Sha Zhou, Duanli┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One sentence introduction: The strong duel between modern ghost hunters and cultivators

Conception: Can't change the direction of the wind , then change course