Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    It was dusk, and the evening wind rustled in the forest.

    On the mountain path, the three Jindan real people walked like flying, quickly shuttling through the bushes, the dense leaves covered their figures, and there was no trace of them, but the Buddha who followed behind them seemed to be walking on flat ground. Yinbubu gave birth to lotus, and even the small animals playing in the forest were not disturbed, and followed closely behind them.

    The beads in the hands of the Buddha were crystal clear, but somehow strange.

    "The bald donkey is catching up." Among the three people in front, one of them felt the coercion behind him, and his nervous forehead was covered with cold sweat.

    "Did he notice something?" Another asked in a low voice.

    "That's inevitable. The bald donkeys from the Buddha Realm left the Buddha Realm six years ago. The superiors told us to avoid them. This bald donkey appeared in Beihai Square. Like us, he must have found the whereabouts of the daughter of the Spirit Race." .” The leader looked awe-inspiring, obviously the leader of the three.

    Out of the corner of his eyes, he shot around and said: "The bald donkey is following him too closely, we can't shake him off." The

    person behind asked: "Have senior brothers seen his cultivation, or should we fight back?"

    The leader : "I can't see through it. The monks in the Buddhist realm practice differently from us. It is extremely difficult to discern their strength with the naked eye." "What should we do

    now? We can't get rid of him, and we can't let him follow forever."

    The leader: " Let's go separately, it is impossible for him to catch up to the three of us at once, after we get rid of him, let's meet up at the cliff we found out just now." "Didn't it

    mean that the daughter of the Spirit Race has already left, why do we have to go to that cliff? "

    The leader:" Chasing Soul Silk can no longer locate her, and we must not miss any clues." "

    Well, let's go separately first.

    " Want to escape in three different directions. At this moment, a string of Buddhist beads shone in mid-air, wrapped in a gust of wind, and three figures that were trying to escape fell to the ground uncontrollably before flying out of the woods.

    As soon as it hit the ground, a huge gust of wind rose from within the Buddhist beads.

    The suction of this wind was so strong that it instantly sucked three people from different directions under the Buddha beads.

    "Amitabha, the three benefactors want to get a prescription." The coaxing voice spread through the woods with great righteousness.

    The voice swept over boundless power, and with just a single sentence, it shook the grass and trees to their knees.

    The three Golden Core cultivators couldn't resist the huge spiritual power contained in the voice, and were so shaken that they vomited blood.

    The eyes of the three people were terrified, and the spiritual energy stirred in the midair, and the Buddha stepped on the lotus seal and descended calmly.

    The passing wind blew the Buddha's monk's robes into a ostentatious way. The Buddha, who should have bright eyes and benevolent eyes, looked like an arhat killing a god at this moment, with a little cinnabar on his forehead showing a touch of coquettishness.