Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    As the night wind blew, the scorched black hair blocked the sharp light from Sha Zhou's pupils.

    Taking a few deep breaths to ease the throbbing in his heart, Sha Zhou Qiong raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Eldar?

    What kind of race is this, why does this body have such a strong reaction to the spirit race, but why has no memory of this race?

    Could it be that the original owner's troubles came from this identity?

    A flash of inspiration flashed in Sha Zhou's mind, and he felt that he had enlightened himself.

    Only this explanation can explain why Yi Zhonglou, a majestic Nascent Soul True Monarch, would take great pains to plot against a qi training female cultivator. Even Yu Yundong, who got mixed up, might have something to do with the hidden identity of this body.

    Otherwise, why did the original owner lose his memory and didn't go anywhere, but instead entered Yuyun Cave, and even made a kiss with Yi Zhonglou's incarnation outside his body. If the troubles of the original owner were related to her identity of the Spirit Race, the unresolved conspiracy might be bigger than she imagined.

    Gan, I have to be entangled! !

    "Since the little girl doesn't want to go with me, the old man will offend me." Yao Lao didn't want to talk to Sha Zhou, his old body suddenly became flexible, and he grabbed Sha Zhou and grabbed him out.

    An order has been issued from above, and the daughter of the Spirit Race must be taken back to the sect. Today, since she appeared in his territory, he will capture her.

    When the strong wind hit, Sha Zhou pulled back to his senses.

    Tore a piece of Yufeng Talisman and photographed it on his chest, his footsteps poured down, his body twirled neatly in the air, like a dancing spirit butterfly, he flew to the tree in the courtyard with outstretched arms.

    "It seems that Yao Lao knows a lot. Since that's the case, the girl will not be polite."

    Just in time, she also wanted to know what kind of grievances the original owner had.

    [The sky is clear and the earth is spiritual, and the soldiers are transferred with the seal. Please use the decree of the ancestors to use the spiritual soldiers.] The

    sand boat touches the water and stands still on the treetops. The cheeks carved by ice and snow are full of solemnity, and the pale fingers form a Jiuzhou world. A seal that has never appeared before.

    As the imperial edict fell, light appeared on the curtain of the crystal formation, and the spiritual energy rushed up to condense the space. Yao Lao, who was in the formation, froze, as if he had been frozen.

    In a short breath, three generals condensed with spiritual energy stepped out from the enchantment curtain.

    These are three transparent people with blurred facial features, two feet tall, and holding large axes that are also transparent in both hands. As soon as the three spirit soldiers appeared, they were commanded by the decree, and suddenly they showed an incomparable momentum, and rushed towards Yao Lao.

    And Yao Lao's body was fixed, and the moment the three spiritual soldiers stepped out, he regained his freedom.

    Cultivators are the most sensitive to spiritual energy, Yao Lao looked at the three generals who were activated by spiritual energy, was slightly startled, and hurriedly waved his palms to attack.