Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Unraveling all the mysteries in his body, Shazhou regained his mind, feeling as if a stone had been pressed in his heart, feeling very unhappy.

    Her dark eyes turned around in the space of the holy coffin, and she felt an urge to vent.

    As soon as she looked up, she saw Jiang Qianqi's corpse that she had picked up and was about to use as waste. Seeing this corpse, Shazhou suddenly thought of Yu Qingtiao.

    The appearance of the name Yu Qingshao made Sha Zhou even more irritable.

    She couldn't see Yu Qingshao's face clearly all the time, and thought that Yu Qingshao must have played a very important role in the original owner's tragic fate.

    I don't want to, but that's not the case. I can't see Yu Qingtiao's face clearly. It's all because the original owner's feelings for this person are too complicated, so complicated that she doesn't want to entangle her with her in the past. middle.

    Yu Qingshao is just a pawn of Shuangzong, a pawn that was borrowed from her to allow the original owner to absorb the skill of the Demon Venerable. When the original owner walked step by step on the path set by the Shuangzong, Yu Qingshao, the original pawn, was useless, and was also abandoned by Yi Zhonglou in the end, and was killed on Yi Zhonglou's bed. .

    That's right, it's the bed.

    Mo Tanguang once said that Yu Qingtiao gave their master a green hat, which was Yi Chonglou from beginning to end.

    Yu Qingshao rebelled against Moluo Palace a hundred years ago because of Yi Chonglou. A hundred years later, for the sake of the double sect plan, he reluctantly obeyed Yi Zhonglou's words and made his incarnation be engaged to the original owner. He is obviously the master of a hole who is so gorgeous in the world and sought after by countless men. For the sake of Yi Zhonglou, he threw away his pride and showed weakness, but in the end he still couldn't please him.

    Yu Qingtiao's death was too sudden, and he was very kind to the original owner during his lifetime. Although he had other plans, Yu Yundong's disciples didn't know about it. Because of this, the original owner inherited the position of the master of Yuyun Cave as soon as she died. The original owner was really grateful to Yu Qingshao, and even questioned why Yi Zhonglou betrayed the teacher, and still remembered her well until her death, until her soul was imprisoned. In the Tai Chi Ding, she was able to break through all the obstacles.

    It was also because of this that the original owner was very conflicted towards Yu Qingshao. The contradiction was so great that Sha Zhou, who inherited her memory and body, couldn't see Yu Qingshao's face clearly.

    This grievance and hatred are so complicated that Sha Zhou has a headache.

    When reading the book, why didn't she see that the original owner was so stupid, and the kindness of a woman with ulterior motives made her entangled.

    He was so terribly victimized that he was still struggling.

    If it was her, she wouldn't even think about it, and directly smashed Yu Qingtiao's coffin and sent her to see King Yama.

    Sha Zhou stared at Jiang Qianqi's corpse with a pair of cold eyes.

    After a while, she didn't know what she thought of, and with a wave of her hand, the space swayed slightly, and an extra coffin appeared at her feet.

    "Yi Chonglou, how does this coffin taste?"

    Sha Zhou sat on the couch with one foot resting lightly on the coffin, his cold eyes were as cold as ice knives, staring at the soul-locking coffin in the coffin that had been tortured like a broken coffin. Bu has one soul and two souls.