Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Sha Zhou felt a little strange, his black eyes fixed on Duanli's face.

    This person is weird, why staring at her melancholy.

    Seeing that he was silent, Sha Zhou frowned slightly, and said bluntly: "Duanchi, I don't like guessing. If you have anything to say, just tell me." This is the

    partner she found for herself. Shallow, she hasn't reached the point of heart-to-heart communication, but she still hopes to have a candid relationship without involving the privacy of the other party.

    "No, I was just thinking about something." Duan Li looked at Sha Zhou's face for a moment, and thanked him heavily.

    "You're welcome. In the future, there will be times when you will contribute your strength." Sha Zhou glanced at him indifferently, and turned around to prepare to go back to his room without delving into his changes today.

    Duanchi is a good thug, and he is from the Shuangzhou of the Devil's Gate. To be able to have friendship with Madman Mo, his status in the Shuangzhou of the Devil's Gate is definitely not low. Her enemy is the Jingde Shuangzong, and Duanchi may be her breakthrough with the power of the Demon Sect in the future. So there is no need to thank her. When the day comes, just remember to repay her.

    Shazhou was sober.

    With all the memories of the original owner, she knows better than anyone else that with her and a few old ancestors, it is difficult to shake such a giant as the Jingde Shuangzong. She needs foreign aid, and this is what she found for herself by chance. The temporary partner is her first foreign aid.

    "When are we leaving for the Shuangzhou of Demon Gate?" Duanli asked, looking at Shazhou's back.

    Jingde Prefecture is the territory of Shuangzong, someone must have intervened in his failure in thunder disaster, I am afraid that Shuangzong is secretly looking for his whereabouts at this moment. Now that his skills are not complete, it is easy to expose himself for too long in Jingdezhou, and all doubts will be slowly unraveled after returning to Momen Shuangzhou.

    Sha Zhou tilted his head: "If there are no accidents, I will leave Beihaifang tonight. Duanchi, you go to the Shuangzhou of the Demon Gate first. Didn't I give you a paper crane? If you don't see it when you arrive in Shuangzhou I, the paper crane will bring you to find me."

    Duanli nodded, never wondering how Shazhou would cross the sea from the beginning to the end.

    Duanli took apart the paper crane that Sha Zhou was talking about when she wasn't paying attention. There is no spiritual power on the talisman, but something is circulating. He couldn't see what the power on the talisman was made of. This girl was very mysterious, so mysterious that he couldn't see through it at all.

    After Sha Zhou finished speaking, he turned and entered the house.

    In fact, she really likes Duanchi's temperament. Although she is a bit dull, she never asks about her secrets. During this period of getting along, she intentionally or unintentionally exposed her abilities in front of him, just to see if she could get along with this person for a long time.

    Whether it was the coffin or her spiritual blood, they were all exposed by her on purpose.

    She thought he would be curious, but she didn't want him to see it, but he never asked her unnecessary questions. The questions he asked were all about his ghostly aura.

    He has a good sense of proportion, never crosses the line and is a good partner.

    Sha Zhou is not stupid and sweet, she has too many secrets, if she dares to reveal them to him, she doesn't worry that he will covet them.