Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Sha Zhouqiong's eyebrows were deeply drawn, and her dark eyes were fixed on the flesh in front of her suspiciously.

    She was sure that just now, this physical body didn't have a heartbeat, but after being held by her for a moment, he gave birth to a heartbeat.

    A person who has been dead for five or six years suddenly gave birth to a heartbeat...

    Sha Zhou frowned in thought, and just as doubts settled in his heart, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw some black spots creeping up strangely on the neck under the left cheek of his flesh body. texture.

    The lines are very clear, seemingly messy, but there is a pattern when you look closely.

    Sha Zhou's pupils shrank suddenly, startled.

    Without even thinking about it, he raised his hand and lifted him onto the soft couch, and then untied his clothes with familiar hands.

    But after a while, the clothes on his body were broken off, and they were pulled down to his waist by Sha Zhou, revealing his strong chest.

    But at this moment, it was clean in the past, because it was the body's still pale chest, where countless black lines had grown. These lines stretched from the sides of the waist to the chest, forming a strange pattern at last. His heart is occupied.

    Seeing this, Sha Zhou frowned, turned Duanli over so that he was face down.

    As soon as he turned over, he saw seven star moles arranged in the shape of a big dipper appeared on the back of Duanli, and the black lines on his body stretched out from these seven star moles.

    The stretched lines are big and small, and some of them are darker in color. The white back is densely covered with this kind of pattern, which looks like irregular vines, and there is a kind of coquettish beauty in the ferociousness.

    Extremely mysterious.

    Sha Zhou was puzzled.

    Big Dipper mole? ?

    When did it grow...

    Deep thought appeared in Sha Zhou's eyes, and his fingers, which were as bright as the first snow, touched the seven star moles on the back of his severed waist.

    Seven star arrangement?

    The ancestor once said that this body has the power of the stars, and he should have used the power of the stars to refine the individual during his lifetime. Could it be that he used the power of the seven stars to temper his body? Light the corpse lamp on the seven-star life lamp?

    Jiuzhou is really full of wonders, and what the monks have seen is only sporadic, as expected, as the master said, the world is mysterious, and there is still room to explore.

    Sha Zhou came back to his senses, his thick eyelashes fluttered, he took out the pen, ink and rice paper from the cabinet, turned around, his fingers started to walk along the stretched lines of the seven stars on the flesh.

    She wanted to outline the pattern derived from the seven stars, and then study it.

    Although she didn't understand the principle, the body's mutation up to this point was definitely related to the seven-star pattern. If she studied the seven-star pattern on his back, she might be able to figure out the reason for his mutation.

    Sha Zhou researched very hard, trapped in the physical body, absorbing the Duan Li who re-conceived the three fires with the power of the stars, but it was extremely uncomfortable.