Chapter 111 - 120

_
Chapter 111

    After asking for a while, the Yin envoy was not invited out, and Sha Zhou was about to invite someone violently.

    But in the end, she wanted others to help with the work. Before doing it, she still patiently burned out the dozen or so ingot charms she had drawn one by one.

    The square was very quiet, and there was not a trace of strangeness rising.

    Neither Duanli nor Fogao could understand what Shazhou was doing.

    They only knew that she was opening the Road to the Underworld to send spirits back to their hometowns. However, the legendary Road to the Underworld still didn't open after she said the words.

    As early as when the first talisman was ignited, Jun Yujie shifted his sight to the three steps in front of the altar.

    Although he didn't see anything, he knew that the envoy attracted by the ingot talisman was in this place.

    Sha Zhou's gaze was also placed three steps away from the altar, and she also sensed the power of the underworld there.

    But I can feel the breath, but I can't see the 'person'.

    "My lord, use money to do things. Since you have already taken my money, why don't you show up and see me?" Sha Zhou said while staring at the empty space.

    No one answered Sha Zhou's words, and the space was still very quiet.

    Sha Zhou was not in a hurry, waited for a while, closed his eyes lightly, and suddenly a black chain appeared on his hand: "Courtesy first, soldiers later, I have already presented the ingot, so... please come out and see me, sir.

    " The chain is used by Shazhou to manipulate the holy coffin. It is itself a rope and iron whip, which has the ability to kill ghosts and lock ghosts.

    As soon as the whip came out, Sha Zhou didn't even think about it, Haojie raised his wrist, and the jet-black whip was imbued with a Taoist order, like a giant python out of a cage, it walked towards the altar three steps away, and avoided it.

    The fast and urgent iron whip hit the ground with a crisp sound.

    In the Quiet Square, there was finally a slight difference.

    Lian Duanli and Fogao could see this difference.

    I saw the space swaying slightly, a ripple visible to the naked eye, three steps away from the altar, like waves of water rippling away, after three breaths, the space was considered calm.

    And the chain thrown by Sha Zhou seemed to be tied to something, and the chain collapsed instantly.

    On the other side of the altar, Sha Zhou stepped forward and pulled one end of the chain with both hands, frowning slightly, as if pulling something with great strength.

    The two ends of the chain are deadlocked.

    After pulling for a while, he still couldn't pull the person out. Shazhou stabilized his strength, and suddenly one of his hands extended his sword finger, and a piece of Zijun Mansion was caught between the sword finger.

    Holding the talisman in one hand and the chain in the other, Sha Zhou said: "My lord accepts bribes from me but doesn't do anything for me. That little girl has no choice but to ask Lord Yan to make decisions for me." As he spoke, he shook the purple talisman in his hand, looking at

    that Meaning, it's time to burn the talisman.

    I don't know if her words threatened people. At the other end of the chain, a black animal hoof stepped out from it.