Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    In pure daylight, extreme winds raged. Transformation God's horrified aura instantly enveloped the girl in the snow.

    Unexpectedly, a divine body was invited, and Sha Zhou was a little exhausted at the moment, only one step slower, and then fell into Yu Qingtiao's world of desire woven with countless clouds and yarns.

    This is a domain, and each cultivator will open up his own domain when he reaches the Nascent Soul Realm.

    The domain becomes another realm.

    Everything in the domain is formed by the monk's state of mind.

    In the battle, as long as you fall into someone else's domain, you will lose the advantage of the right time and place.

    Yu Qingshao's realm is made up of the seven emotions and six desires. As soon as it is opened, a strong aura of arrogance rises in the space.

    Her realm is slutty, thin and light.

    In the domain, nine magnificent bewitching girls hold a musical instrument in each hand, or cover their faces with a pipa, or play a flute, each of them is as vivid as a real person.

    The debauched voice in the domain eats people's hearts and souls. If the mind is not strong, as soon as it falls into her domain, it will lose all sanity and become a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

    Sha Zhou's consciousness was also affected by the realm.

    But she knew that there was a holy coffin contract in her sea of ​​consciousness. As soon as the holy coffin contract realized that her mind was being attacked, it immediately protected her mind firmly.

    "The Sea of ​​Desire--"

    The female voice suddenly remembered in the domain, nine beautiful girls moved suddenly, and the instruments in their hands turned into sharp long swords in an instant. swept over.

    Sha Zhou calmed down, without even thinking about it, the four coffins smashed into the domain with a bang.

    Among them is the ghost coffin that appeared outside the domain just now.

    Seeing the ghost coffin, Yu Qingtiao, who controlled the realm with his spiritual sense, was shocked.

    How could this coffin, which was clearly outside the domain, penetrate her domain and run into the domain? She did not find out that there was a problem with the domain.

    Sha Zhou looked at the situation in the domain, and said coldly: "Your domain reflects your state of mind, Yu Qingshao, your infatuation with Yi Chonglou has given you a heart demon. The nine shadows in the domain are You have nine inner demons. Love is not love, and hate is not hate. These nine inner demons have already clearly told you that Yi Chonglou is not a good person. Why can't you see through it and insist on clinging to it."

    See Shazhou knew the situation in the domain, and the nine shadows transformed by the seven emotions and six desires.

    Yu Qingshao's remorse probably arose earlier.

    However, she has no way out...

    She can't come back from Momen, Jingdezhou is just another country, and Yi Chonglou has become the only straw she can hold on to.

    The coffin was laid horizontally, and when the lid of the evil coffin was opened, a storm suddenly swept through, and Hedi sucked one of the bewitching girls into the coffin.