Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Sha Zhou felt that he was the truth.

    This person's obsession with the corpse puppet is the most popular in the Demon Sect. He must have come here for her copper corpse.

    "I'm not the one who waits for money, little girl, I have watched you cross the catastrophe, your spiritual root is the same as this seat, are you interested in worshiping me as a teacher?" Yin Nanzhao's eyes were pulled away from the corpse puppet with difficulty. , with a small calculation in mind, asked Sha Zhou.

    "Adore you as a teacher?" Sha Zhou was slightly startled.

    Yin Nanzhao nodded, the aura leaked out from under his feet, and layers of ice flowers that exploded meandered and stretched from under his feet.

    The crystal-clear ice flowers, dazzling, like finely crafted works of art, poured layer by layer from the roof to the center of the courtyard, but in an instant, the few nightclubs in the courtyard were frozen into ice sculptures.

    Not only were a few Xiaoxiao frozen, her twelve copper corpses were also frozen into lumps of ice.

    The sound of fighting in the courtyard became quiet in an instant because of his attack.

    "Your puppet art is very good, but training puppetry is only a means after all, not your own strength. In today's battle, although you found a different way, you used four coffins to kill 13 golden cores unexpectedly, but you didn't It belongs to one's own strength. Foreign things are only embellishments of strength after all, and one's own strength is the root."

    Yin Nanzhao spoke seriously, his eyes lightly falling on the cold ice under his feet.

    "A block of ice in this seat can stop the battle in the courtyard instantly. Why don't you think about it and inherit my mantle." Yin Nanzhao turned his eyes and looked at --------------/ Yi One y? Hua/Xiang Shazhou.

    The old fox is the old fox, the wolf with a big tail hides his thoughts well, and his slightly feminine face is serious, which almost made Shazhou believe his nonsense.

    Qu Xiaotong, who knew what he was up to, rolled his eyes imperceptibly.

    Fool, fool, continue to fool, this little sister is not a good person, if she fools back, she won't be afraid that others will feel bad, and just give him a bully?

    An ancestor of Huashen personally came to the door and wanted to accept a person who had just established his foundation as a disciple. Even if Sha Zhou didn't see Yin Nanzhao's real purpose, he still felt that it was abnormal.

    Her beautiful eyes locked on Yin Nanchao's face, she smiled, and said very bluntly: "It's not good, everyone knows that the senior puppet's journey is quite bumpy, if I worship you as my teacher and enter your sect, the corpses below will be the last It’s mine, or yours, but I can’t tell.”

    Sha Zhou felt that this Yin Nanchao was too shameless.

    Coveting her copper corpse, but wanting to save face and not grab it, he took a few pedantic turns, and wanted to take her under his family, and take her things as his own in another way.

    so bad! ! !

    "Little girl has too much heart and soul. How can I do such a nasty thing, my dignified god-turning patriarch? If I really like your corpse puppet, I can just grab it directly. There is no need to beat around the bush. Besides, It’s not that I don’t have better corpse puppets in Linhai Valley, your corpse puppets are not bad, but they’re not as good as the corpse puppets of this seat.”