Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Yi Chonglou chased him all the way to Luowu City, obviously with bad intentions, keeping him is a future trouble.

    If he is not eliminated, Sha Zhou will not feel at ease.

    She still wanted to practice hard, but she didn't have the energy to keep pestering these people.

    "Hehe - go and see at night." Sha Rui had no objection.

    Those who threaten good disciples should clean up early and feel at ease early.

    As expected of being a master and apprentice in the same line, this character is almost carved out of the same mold.

    After Sha Rui finished speaking, his stiff body slowly returned to the coffin.

    After waiting for him to enter the coffin, Sha Zhou pushed back the coffin lid to leave only a gap, then took out three sticks of incense, lit them and inserted them in the gap of the coffin.

    Both Sha Rui and Jun Yujie are not zombies who live on blood. Their source of power is spiritual energy and offerings from their descendants.

    Reiki is scarce in modern society, and there are more offerings from younger generations.

    If it wasn't for the lack of aura, the other high-cultivation people would not have crossed over, and they would have been relieved by the too strong aura, and the drunks needed to sleep.

    "Master, eat enough and recharge your batteries. You will be the main force at night."

    Sha Zhou inserted the incense and began to prepare things. After drawing more than a dozen talismans, he put all the copper coins exchanged along the way on the table.

    Pick out the one hundred and eight that have been handled the most and are the oldest, then take out a red string and start weaving the money sword.

    Although the money sword is not as sharp as the magic sword in this world, it is the most convenient weapon for Sha Zhou.

    It has the effect of blocking evil spirits and curbing yin.

    At the same time, there is also the ability to inherit divine power.

    However, the money sword is relatively fragile. The Eight Classics are used to kill people, after all, they are not as good as magic swords made of iron. The money sword is just too much, and after he settles down completely, Sha Zhou will also forge a natal sword for himself.

    All of these will have to be discussed later after entering the sect.

    The original owner's memory is about things related to refining, but it is too profound, the eyes know it, the head knows it, but the hands don't know it...

    Yi Zhonglou is in the foundation building period, and the front is just right. She is not Yi Chonglou's opponent for the time being. Shangzhu Youshu was no match for him.

    However, she has a master! !

    If she can't beat it, then ask the master for help.

    Master is a zombie in the Bronze Corpse Realm, and his strength is just comparable to that of Jiuzhou's Foundation Establishment. Although his soul is not strong, his body is strong.

    With their master and apprentice working together, they should be able to beat Yi Chonglou to death.

    Shazhou sealed the room and fiddled with things that might be used.