Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The emotions that did not belong to him made Duan Xin feel some subtle feelings. Although he didn't understand what was going on in front of him, but seeing Sha Zhou seemed uncomfortable, he subconsciously wanted to let him go.

    However, his body is out of his control, obviously he is already releasing his strength, but there seems to be another divine consciousness in his body, which is robbing the control of his body, holding the girl in his arms tighter and tighter.

    He frowned, wanting to tell Sha Zhou that he couldn't control his body.

    He didn't want to open his mouth, but something seemed to be stuck in his throat, and before the sound came out of his throat, he felt a pinprick-like pain.

    "Hehe—monster, don't be presumptuous."

    Xuanjizi stared at the corpse of his little disciple who was tightly strangling, and a black ink talisman poured out from the ink pen on his fingertips, and went to Duanli's forehead. Be careful.

    Xuanmo's yin talisman made Duan Li, who had just merged into his body, a momentary blank in his consciousness, and when he felt it again, his body was completely imprisoned, unable to move.

    Duan Xin was startled, he opened his dull eyes and observed the surrounding situation.

    This is a closed room with simple furnishings, the most conspicuous are the four coffins in the corner and the three corpses in the space.

    Those four sets of coffins were completely separated. Just today, Shazhou used these four sets of coffins to kill the members of Lingyun Sect. In one of them, a Huashen Yuanshen was imprisoned.

    Seeing these four sets of coffins, Duanli immediately guessed that this space was the different space that he could never detect.

    His physical body...

    Thinking of the physical body, he glanced away from the corner of his eyes and looked at the body he currently occupies. When he saw the two dragon patterns, one red and one blue intertwined, on his bare arms, he knew that this was what he left behind. fallen body.

    But there seems to be something wrong with his physical body.

    The whole body is stiff, and the breath of corpse is still deep.

    That's all, he seems to have noticed an ignorant consciousness in this physical body.

    This spiritual consciousness was competing with him for control of the body just now, but now, this spiritual consciousness seems to be hidden, so that he can no longer feel it at all.

    "Cough cough cough... This corpse is really going to be fine. He, he didn't become stiff, but he started talking? Master, have you taught him to speak?" On one side, Sha Zhou rubbed hard a few times. With a sore throat, he spit out the turbid air in his chest, and said in amazement.

    Open your mouth and make a sound before you become stiff, what is this thing now?

    Zombies... No, the body has not reached the level of zombies.

    Corpse demons... No, they don't have demon energy.

    Ordinary corpses... that's even worse. Ordinary corpses are really just corpses, so they won't be so irritating.

    "Hehe, no...Xiao Zhou, what do you plan to do with this corpse. Your master and I have tried countless Yin Talismans on him, but we still don't know his condition." Xuanjizi hummed twice solemnly.