Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The sea was choppy and foamy.

    At a height of hundreds of feet, Duan Li's purple clothes were like fire, and his hair was dyed like ink. He single-handedly faced the four masters of the Lingxian Sect. His awe-inspiring posture was like a nine-day god, making the four people on the opposite side dare not be careless.

    The pale wrist followed his falling words, and with a light pull, countless sharp wind vortexes on the tip of the sword, like rotating gears, shot out one by one, and went straight to the four monks on the opposite side.

    "Big words."

    Qi Weiyong saw that he was reticent, and his eagle-like sharp eyes burst out with murderous intent. With a loud shout, vast spiritual energy was stored in his palm, and he raised his hand to pat Duanli.

    Four transformations with one palm, scattered the deadly wind vortex in the mid-air.

    Duanli stood still, without even raising his eyes, a yellow talisman was suddenly caught between the knuckle fingers of his left hand.

    The rune diagram on the talisman is somewhat different from that of Jiuzhou, and its power cannot be seen.

    He raised his eyes, the falcon showed the intent of killing, he raised his sword finger, and let go of the yellow talisman in his hand. In the sky above the sea, within ten feet of him as the center, thunder burst out.

    This is a Five Thunder Talisman.

    I wish you the Five Thunder Talisman of the same vein.

    This is what he made before.

    Although Jun Yujie only passed on his spell skills about recasting human fire that day, Zhu Youshu is just like what Sha Zhou said. the symbol.

    Sha Zhou was not stingy, and the talisman maker never shy away from him, even when he studied her talisman, she never said anything.

    In terms of talisman, his innate talent is not as good as Sha Zhou's, but he is superior in his spiritual sense, and he can easily memorize Sha Zhou's rune diagrams, mantras, and decisions in his heart.

    No, after returning to Moluo Palace for two years, he also made some talismans himself.

    As soon as the Five Thunder Talisman came out, the four Tianlingzong cultivators on the opposite side immediately fell into the thunder net, while Duan Li raised his magic sword horizontally at the moment the lightning flashed, and with a flick of his body, he began to entangle these people with one against four. Fight up.

    His speed was so fast that he couldn't even tell the afterimage from his real body.

    I saw his sword rising and falling, and the head of the first Transformation God on the opposite side fell into the end of his sword.

    The first person whose body and head were separated didn't even have time to let out a scream, and Yuan Ying left his body, trying to save his life.

    However, Duan Li, who had the intention to kill, would not give him a chance to escape.

    Behind him, a red sword suddenly appeared. The sword body contained a strange red thunder light, and a beautiful afterimage flashed out, which suddenly stabbed the Nascent Soul who was about to escape on the way.

    A scream made by Yuanshen resounded.

    A face-to-face, within the blink of an eye, Tianling Xianzong transforms into a god-destroys.