Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Shazhou felt the seal of the contract, and Duanli also felt the power of the contract.

    The power of this contract is not strong. After the contract was formed, he felt nothing but a sense of responsibility in his mind.

    This feeling is only for Shazhou, and it is not mandatory.

    This person did not lie to him, the power of this contract is indeed only thirty years, because, after the contract was made, time was passing in his mind.

    "Old Ancestor, what did you do?"

    Zhihai added a deed seal, and Monk Sha Zhouzhang was puzzled.

    Jun Yujie made a contract, and with a wave of his hand, he put the double-layer lotus lantern in his sleeping place. If the light does not go out, this person will do his best to protect the safety of the boat.

    Jun Yujie tilted his head and smiled at Shazhou: "Your master said that you are in trouble, and I can't be by your side all the time, so I have to find a guarantee for you." "Your name is Duanchi,

    Xiaozhou will take care of you ." For you, this contract is actually just a matter of convenience. It is not a matter of overnight if you want to rebuild your popularity, it will always be needed in ten or eight years.

    Duanli: "I understand."

    Jun Yujie: "Just understand, you watch carefully, I will only teach you once, if you don't understand anything when casting human fire, just ask Xiaozhou." After finishing speaking,

    Jun Yujie lightly indexed Point to the center of the forehead.

    A section about human fire theory explanation and recasting method was poured into Duan Li's mind.

    Although Duanli is incomplete, he is much stronger than ordinary monks. He calmed down and firmly engraved the mysterious fire-casting technique deep in his mind.

    "Xiaozhou, Xuanjizi and Jinpo can already come in and out. If you encounter trouble, just go to them." Jun Yujie said to Shazhou after passing the fire casting technique to Duanli.

    The Xuanjizi and Jinpo mentioned by Jun Yujie are the other two ancestors of Shazhou. When they crossed, they were both in the realm of human corpses.

    Sha Rui was in the Bronze Corpse Realm, and was the first to adapt to Jiuzhou's spiritual energy. By analogy, only these two of the other five ancestors in the coffin would adapt to it earlier.

    Sha Zhou: "Where are Ancestor Qingmo and Ancestor Zihuang?"

    Jun Yujie: "They can't come out for the time being. I give you this book of Zhuyou Qianshu. You can practice it yourself. Your foundation is very good. Practice these It's not difficult. You don't have to be brave when practicing, just learn if you can, and I will hand it over to you after I can come out. Xuanjizi has studied Zhu Youqian, you can also ask him." Zhu

    Shu Thousands are the most quintessential technique of their lineage.

    In the past, I didn't pass on Zhu Youqianshu because the suppression of heaven over there was too strong, and all sects and sects were declining. If their lineage was too strong, the inheritance would be cut off sooner or later.

    Even their old guys who have become stiff will disappear due to various accidents.

    In order to make Zhu Youyi immortal, he had to put away the most essential Zhu You's thousand skills, but when he arrived in Jiuzhou, he had no fear of this.