Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    At noon, it was time to eat, and while Sha Zhou was thinking about something, several angry monks rubbed their hands and walked into the inn.

    "This terrible weather, I'm freezing to death." As soon as they entered the inn, one of them spat and cursed.

    The person beside him shook the wind and snow on his body, and said: "It's already cold here in Anning City, you didn't realize it until now.

    " Right."

    "This damn place, sir, don't come here again." "

    By the way, have you heard that Mozun Duanli was plotted against in Jingdezhou, and his whereabouts are still unknown." Mentioned the missing Mozun in Jingdezhou My lord, the person who spoke was sobbing.

    This generation of Mozun is the hope of the Momen Shuangzhou. He is only over 400 years old, and he is already fit and full. I don't know if it's life or death. If it's dead, Momen Shuangzhou will be bullied by the other Shuangzhou next door.     Those pretentious, benevolent and hypocritical sects in the other two states next door have been coveting the spiritual veins of the Demon Sect Shuangzhou for a long time, and they might take advantage of the demon king's accident to attack the Demon Sect Shuangzhou to seize the spiritual veins.     "Shh, keep your voice down. I heard that Palace Master Mo has returned from Jingdezhou. Don't say these words, so as not to spread to him there and drive him crazy." "An Ning City is so far away from     Mo Luo Palace, It doesn't matter if you talk about it."     "How could the Demon Venerable go to Jingdezhou to escape the catastrophe? The people over there are eager to dig out his heart and drink his blood... If he is killed, with the moody temperament of Palace Master Mo, I'm afraid it will be a disaster." Being plotted against by the other two prefectures, many sects and Moluo Palace in Jingde prefecture also have grievances, and they will definitely intervene now, I am afraid that our Momen Shuangzhou will be in chaos." Shazhou heard several people talking about     it Mozun's dark eyes narrowed slightly. It seems that the means of the Demon Lord's severance are not weak, and these demon cultivators are willing to surrender. When something happens, the demon cultivators are still thinking about his good.

    "Eat, eat, the sky is falling and there is a tall man standing on top of it. Although Palace Master Mo has a weird temper, not everyone can step on it. Just wait and see, if those people really dare to take advantage of the disappearance of the demon king to find him Gong Luo, with Palace Master Mo's lawless nature, he will definitely release the thirty-six evil spirits of Mo Luo, once these thirty-six evil spirits are released, hehe... let's finish it together." The magic cultivator of the

    Demon Sect Shuangzhou seems to be very interested in the righteous sect . He was extremely contemptuous, and when he mentioned the Thirty-Six Shades of Mara, there was still gloating in his eyes.

    Sha Zhou ate his noodles and listened quietly to the conversations of the people at the next table. What he listened to the most was the news about the Mo Luo Palace, and the orthodox sect found an inheritance tomb in a certain valley. There are a lot of people on the side of the door wanting to join in the fun.

    After hearing the news, Sha Zhou asked the shopkeeper to take her back to the room after eating the noodles, washed her up, and then lay down comfortably on the bed.

    After more than a month of fighting wits and courage with a corpse who always wanted to grab the soft couch with her, Sha Zhou didn't want to go back to the holy coffin in a short time.

    That's right, grabbing a soft couch.

    The demon's corpse was so weird that Sha Zhou didn't dare to train him.