Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    The two smoldering people looked at each other across the air, and the atmosphere was tense in an instant.

    They are all smart people, they hide their sharpness in their words, and you don't need to poke them out to know what the other party is thinking.

    Get the head start, who can't.

    Duanli had a slightly pale face, handsome and deep, with slender eyebrows showing coldness: "Zhu Youshu pays attention to cause and effect, if it wasn't for the appearance of seniors under the thunder calamity that day, which would cause three more thunder disasters in this deity, how could the deity's physical body be destroyed?" You will be lost, and enter this holy coffin."

    Jun Yujie frowned, and laughed: "The Demon Lord is worthy of being the Demon Lord, if you want to pin your thunder disaster failure to me, then you will be disappointed." "

    You Your life should have fallen under the thunder calamity, but I waited for the accidental appearance to allow you to win the life, and to talk about cause and effect, that is what you owe me, not I owe you." Under the eyes of the judge, Jun Yujie

    will The cause and effect of both parties can be seen clearly.

    In the past, these entanglements of cause and effect could not be seen because the other party was just a corpse, but now that the primordial spirit has merged, everything becomes clear.

    This person, the fire is extinguished, the soul is weak, he deserves to die, even if the soul escapes from the thunder by chance, he will definitely die.

    He didn't die, but because at the beginning of the corpse refinement, Xiaozhou offered him a dao lamp to suppress the corpse's aura, but he didn't want the dao lamp to ignite the three strands of fire in his body by mistake.

    If it weren't for Xiao Zhou's lamps that suppressed the spirit of the corpse, his primordial spirit that had escaped from his physical body would have dispersed long ago. If the primordial spirit was scattered, what would he use to recast his physical body.

    Regardless of what kind of heart Xiao Zhou had in picking him up at first, in the end it was he who owed Xiao Zhou, not Xiao Zhou who owed him.

    "The loss of your physical body has nothing to do with us. We just picked it up by chance, but the Demon Lord hides in the space where we live and peeps into our secrets, but he has the prestige of the Fallen Demon Lord." ?, turned around, and brought the topic back.

    Duanli kept his eyes open and said, "It's not my intention to spy on your secrets. Seniors don't need to hold on to this. Zhu Youshu has let me know the cause and effect. For this, I am very grateful."

    "It's good if you can remember love."

    Hearing the other party's words, Jun Yujie's body was a little restrained.

    The Jingde Shuangzong is eyeing, and the young disciple is in trouble. It is not appropriate to make enemies now, and it is best to resolve it peacefully. However, this devil's mind is very deep. He has not shown any flaws in these years by their side. Whether it is Xiaozhou or him, he has never associated Duanli with Duanchi. I don't know, but this time he suddenly What do you mean by revealing your identity?

    People are too smart, it's not good to think too much.

    What kind of heart can there be in breaking away.

    However, it has been seen that Sha Zhou is a person who has clear grievances and grievances and cherishes friendship.

    He has been with her for many years, and he is already considered his own person, and there is no conflict of interest between the two parties. Even if she said it, she would not hold on to his physical body, and maybe she would find a way to fuse his two bodies.