Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The sky is clear and blue, and there is no dust.

    The waves crashed against the rocks, heavy and bright. In the sky in the distance, two brilliant beams of light pierced the sky, and two purple figures approached the canyon by the sea from far to near.

    But in an instant, the figure fell onto the steep cliff.

    "Hey, you're here."

    As soon as the two arrived, before they could lower their flying swords, a clear and playful voice came from behind the cliff.

    Qu Xiaotong shook his head and walked out from behind the rock.

    She was dressed in pink robes, and there was a tinkling bell on her ankles. The girl's eyebrows were picturesque, and the boulder behind her made her petite and exquisite.

    "Are you waiting for us?" Sha Zhou stood facing the wind, looking at Qu Xiaotong.

    "All the organs in the Linhai Valley have been opened. My master guesses that you will definitely come. I am afraid that you will get lost in the formation after you go ashore. Let me wait for you here. You two, follow me into the valley first." Beckoning, Yu Jian took Sha Zhou and Duan Li and flew to the place where the master and apprentice lived.

    Yin Nanzhao returned to Linhai Valley more than half a month ago. Linhai Valley was visited by Xiao Xiao not long ago, and his two apprentices were injured. Open them all up, with the idea of ​​killing one by one, and killing two by one.

    Never give Xiao Xiao the opportunity to harm his apprentice.

    The unprovoked fights on Momen's side are indeed much more frequent than those on Jingdezhou's side. Sha Zhou followed Duanli all the way to the west, although the two of them didn't encounter any trouble, but she saw a brawl every now and then.

    Here, strength is the most vivid interpretation.

    Killing and seizing treasure can be seen everywhere, and it is an aboveboard robbery. The situation in Kyushu is the same everywhere, but Zhengdao has put on a fig leaf, while Momen is more casual.

    Comparing the two sides, Shazhou prefers the magic cultivation. To rob is to rob, so there are so many detours.

    Demon Gate is more suitable for her.

    There are people who practice all kinds of skills, such as corpse refining, soul refining, and even monster beasts. Her corpse refining technique is placed on the side of the magic gate, and it can't even stir up a little splash, because the magic gate refining corpses There are too many people, although the things that are refined are always weird.

    "Then I'll have to work." Sha Zhou smiled, Fei Jian turned around, followed Qu Xiaotong, and walked towards Yin Nanzhao's cave.

    Turning over the cliff by the sea, another stick of incense flew, and a phantom formation appeared in front of Sha Zhou. Qu Xiaotong seemed to be familiar with this phantom formation. He took the sand boat around and turned around, and quickly passed phantom array.

    Sha Zhou thought that this phantom formation was the formation that Qu Xiaotong was talking about, but after walking for a long time, another sword formation appeared in front of him.

    Sword Formation, Sky Thunder Formation, Poison Sea Formation...

    There are more than a dozen formations on the outskirts of a mere Linhai Valley, and each formation is extremely powerful. Once touched, anyone who trespasses here will surely die.