Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    When the bad luck talisman enters the lucky palace, the effect is immediate.

    But when he turned around, Yi Zhonglou began to suffer from unforeseen disasters.

    Sha Zhou curled his eyelashes, leaned comfortably on the chair, and gloated over the excitement.

    In the lobby, Sha Zhou didn't know why a few practicing practitioners were arguing. All she knew was that after Yi Zhonglou was scratched on the face, in an instant, another sword flew towards him, cutting off the jade crown on his head.

    The person who was still facing the wind with his front feet was disheveled and in a mess in a blink of an eye.

    Even the two swords fell on his head with long eyes, which seemed to anger him. His eyes were as cold as frost, and he asked in a cold voice.

    But the people below Naihe are fighting fiercely, how can they have time to take care of him.

    Not only did no one pay any attention to him, but the radiating sword intent also whizzed, and those without eyes kept flying towards the entrance of the corridor.

    Yi Zhonglou couldn't take it anymore—he made a move! !

    The fights below are all Foundation Establishment cultivators. Everyone has similar cultivation levels, and no one is afraid of anyone. As a result of Yi Zhonglou's attack, he took a few sword blows for no reason, and finally returned to the room miserable with his chopped leg.

    ...It's miserable, so miserable that people love to see it.

    Sha Zhou's eyes brightened, he watched with relish in the room, and secretly poked and slapped the two gangs of fighters, hoping that they would be stronger and stab Yi Chonglou to death.

    Although Yi Zhonglou was not stabbed to death in the end, Sha Zhou's mood was not affected and he was still very happy.

    Shazhou made Yi Chonglou a shadow, and Sha Zhou hid his achievements and fame. When Yi Chonglou was healing, he quietly left the room.

    There was a lot of trouble at the inn due to violence, the whole lobby was in a mess, there was no place to step down, Sha Zhou originally wanted to eat and drink enough so that he could work well at night. But at the moment the shopkeeper's waiter is very busy, so she left the inn to find a meal.

    The night was quieter.

    In the sconces on the wall, the faint candlelight casts a dim yellowish light on the corridors of the inn.

    The brown wooden wall looks gloomy and looks a bit weird.

    In the third room on the left side of the second floor, a girl in a blue dress gently opened the window.

    The girl's plain waist was tightly girded, and her long black hair was fixed on her head by wooden hairpins. She had a gentle face, but this simple dress added a bit of sass. She flipped out the window neatly and firmly stuck to the outer wall like an octopus.

    "Ho ho..."

    A deep ho ho sound escaped from her throat.

    In the darkness, a man in an old Chinese tunic suit, with a stiff figure, appeared out of nowhere in front of the window of the next room like a ghost.

    With the appearance of this figure, the space was instantly frosted.

    The chill was overwhelming, winding its way into the room through the cracks in the windows.