Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Sha Zhou looked at the charcoal-black corpse on the ground, his bright eyes slightly lost in thought.

    With a sullen face, she squatted down and examined the corpse carefully.

    The corpse was blackened by lightning, and there was no good place. Only the outline of the face could be seen clearly, and the clothes were tattered.

    The material is good material, but...

    Sha Zhou pursed his lips, took out the coffin, and knocked: "Old Ancestor, when you came out three days ago, how was the condition of the Demon Lord who had crossed the tribulation?"

    The corpse on the ground It's better not to be that unlucky Demon Lord. If it was true, she would destroy his body and traces now, so that there would be no scum left of him, so that he would not be troubled by that Mo Luo Palace in the future.

    In the original book, Moluo Palace is mentioned in a few strokes, but it is a mad dog-like existence.

    After the Duanli Transcendence Tribulation failed, they chased and killed the original owner for a hundred years, and the original owner was able to become the ancestor of the God of Transformation in just a hundred years, thanks to the contribution of Moluo Palace.

    Sha Zhou didn't want to be entangled by Mo Luo Palace at all.

    In the coffin, Jun Yujie's deep voice came out with slight palpitations: "Very good."

    Good can't be better!

    Under the Zixiao Thunder Tribulation, he can still draw his hands away to attack him with two swords, can't it be good?

    He was in a mess, and he contributed two-thirds. If it wasn't for avoiding his double swords, would he have been struck by lightning?

    "According to the old ancestor's opinion, whether the Demon Venerable succeeded in crossing the catastrophe or not?" Sha Zhou was not sure whether the specific corpse was severed from the Demon Venerable, so he reconfirmed.

    Jun Yujie said categorically: "The success rate is 90 percent."

    Three days ago, the one who crossed the tribulation had come to an end, and there was only the last thunder tribulation left. It didn't seem like he had consumed too much skill, and with his state at the time, it was not a problem at all to survive the thunder calamity.

    Hearing the words, Sha Zhou thought for a while with his chin resting, and felt that this specific corpse should not be the severed demon.

    After all, the unlucky Demon Lord was struck to death by lightning, which was related to the fact that the original owner sucked half of his energy. After she passed through, she didn't absorb his energy.

    The Demon Lord in a complete state should not die so easily.

    Thinking of this, Sha Zhou breathed a sigh of relief.

    It's fine if it's not the unlucky Demon Lord. She was new here, and she didn't want to have any conflicts with the local lunatics.

    "That's good, Patriarch, here is a top-quality material, you can keep it for me, when I settle down, I will refine corpses." Refining

    eighteen bronze corpses as guards.

    The death rate in the realm of comprehension is too high, and if she doesn't get something for self-defense, she is worried that she will be knocked off before she succeeds in cultivation.