Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    In the wind and snow, the girl's voice was carried away by the wind as soon as it came out of her throat.

    The sound of "Yu Qingtiao, you shouldn't be chasing me" rushed to Shazhou's heart with mixed thoughts.

    Countless memories about Yu Qingtiao flooded into Sha Zhou's mind at this moment, she half closed her eyes, trying her best to suppress the emotions that did not belong to her.

    Yu Qingshao is also a teacher and mother to Yuan Shazhou, and the first person she sees when the amnesiac Yuan Shazhou chick opens her eyes.

    She is as gentle as water, and softly comforts the helpless original owner. Because of the loss of memory, the original owner is ignorant and ignorant. She is the one who guides the original owner to adapt to the new world... No matter what conspiracy is mixed in it,

    but In the bleak half of the original owner's life, the few smiles on his face were all given by her. Even if the original owner's memory was unsealed at the end, and he knew that Yu Qingshao was kind to her and had ulterior motives, but there was only a little hatred for Yu Qingshao.

    Because at that time, Yu Qingshao was already dead.

    There was a period of time before she died, and she didn't know if she had come to her senses, her pair of beautiful eyes were always slightly sad, she was distracted looking at the original owner, and occasionally hesitated to speak.

    The soul entered the Tai Chi cauldron, the memory was unsealed, and the original owner understood what he didn't understand before...

    For Yu Qingtiao, the original owner couldn't let go of it.

    The despair of being pushed into the abyss by the most respected and beloved elder is too heart-wrenching. Her life was beyond recognition, none of the people she cared about was real, and the original owner was tired...

    In the end, she chose to discard Yu Qingtiao from her memory.

    Although Sha Zhou could feel the original owner's entanglement with Yu Qingshao, he didn't agree with it.

    Yu Qingshao's kindness to her was mixed with too many calculations, and there was also a standpoint... If

    the standpoint is different, there is no old love to talk about. My life was calculated and lost, and I still struggle with these things... I don't know if I should say that the original owner is too stupid.

    Sha Zhou said 'shouldn't come' to Yu Qingtiao because he really thought she shouldn't have come after her.

    She is not the original owner, she will really kill her.

    If she doesn't see her, she can forget about Yu Qingshao, but if she sees her again, she can't find a reason not to kill her...

    "Xiaozhou can say that, his memory has really awakened, but he blamed me." Yu Qing With her head propped up, her eyes as bright as stars calmly fell on the girl in Xuefeng opposite.

    The girl's whole body was overflowing with loneliness, but this emotion only lasted until she opened her mouth and then disintegrated.

    The wind blows the black hair on the girl's forehead, and it flies up wantonly. When she opens her eyes again, there is no trace of the familiar color of Qingtiao in those clear and beautiful black pupils.

    "I can't talk about complaining or not complaining. After all, from the very beginning, we were not pure masters and apprentices."

    Sha Zhou regained consciousness from the past memory of the original owner.