Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Duanli didn't know why Yan Beiluo asked this question. Said: "Not much, one high-grade spirit stone a day?"

    "...??"

    Yan Beiluo choked on his throat, and quickly flipped through his abacus a few times.

    Looking at the numbers on the abacus, he was full of frustration and said: "Uncle, otherwise, you put away the cave, and I will go to chop down trees and build some rooms for you." One high-grade spirit stone a day

    .

    He, he couldn't afford to support...

    an unreliable master, and got him two uncles who could spend more money. Yan Beiluo wanted to run away from home.

    Master and sister are nothing, this freshly baked uncle is the real gold-swallowing beast.

    "You don't have to be so troublesome." Duan Li half closed his eyes, turned around and walked into the room behind him.

    Looking at the cave, Yan Beiluo was overwhelmed by depression.

    He turned around, carrying a heavy body, and went to the medicine garden opened on the edge of the execution ground.

    While dialing the abacus, he whispered in his mouth, his appearance made Shazhou, who was sitting anywhere, laugh straight away.

    While laughing, thoughts appeared in his eyes.

    This man is the biggest villain in the entire book. Now he is alive and vivid, after Yin Nanzhao disappears and Qu Xiaotong dies, he will become decadent.

    The description of him in the book is cruel and ruthless, and he will do anything to achieve his goals. The heroine almost died in her hands countless times. The most powerful one was using three puppets to seriously injure countless masters of the Lingyun Xianzong. He even learned the method of Moluo Palace against Jingdezhou and robbed several spiritual veins of the Lingyun Xianzong to return to the Demon Gate. In the book, he is taciturn. , a handsome face, half immortal, half Shura, wherever he goes, he carries an urn behind him.

    At the end of the book, he fell into the poison cave in the Red Wolf Valley in the Shuangzhou of Moluo. It is unknown whether he is dead or alive.

    And the original book ended shortly after he fell into the drug den.

    Now Sha Zhou doesn't read this as a book anymore, these events that haven't happened are just a reference for her, because she clearly knows that the plot in the book can be changed.

    By the way, by calculation, it should be almost time for Yin Nanzhao to disappear.

    He disappeared before Qu Xiaotong was dug out of the Spiritual Mansion, and Qu Xiaotong was dug out of the Spiritual Mansion during the Foundation Establishment period. Now that she lives in Linhai Valley, she has a nature to protect her weaknesses. This freshly baked brother, let him not disappear up.

    After Sha Zhou analyzed the current situation, he calmed down and began to study the talisman of Qingxu Shengzun.

    Sha Zhou had entered the Dao with talismans, but now she looked at other people's talismans, and soon became fascinated. A small booklet, only thirty talismans, let her sit in place for more than ten days.

    In her memory, Jiuzhou's talismans are not outstanding. For monks, talismans are just heretics. What monks really value is their own strength. However, each of the 30 talismans in this booklet has The morality is in it.