Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    On the stairs, Sha Zhou, who was struggling to resist the inexplicable killing intent, heard the word Yu Yundong, and immediately knew that the person he was waiting for was coming.

    She looked up in response.

    I saw a person standing on the hollowed-out wooden railing on the top floor at some unknown time.

    This person was enveloped in a cloud of dazzling cold light, which was emitted by the half-unsheathed sharp blade on his side.

    The edge of the sharp blade reflected him indistinctly, and he could barely be seen clearly. This person was wearing a very vivid colorful dress intertwined with green and vermilion. The wind blew his black hair slightly flying, his back was straight, his face was invisible, his whole body exuded a chill, and his aura was extremely frightening.

    And in his hand, the cold sword that exposed three inches of the scabbard exuded bone-eroding killing intent.

    He was looking at Sha Zhou on the stairs, obviously couldn't see his eyes clearly, but Sha Zhou seemed to be fascinated by his eyes, trembling in his heart.

    Sha Zhou's heart skipped a beat, and he thought to himself... Miscalculation, the lunatic who was caught up by Moluo Palace was much stronger than she expected.

    The imposing manner of this appearance was stronger than that spirit released by Yi Chonglou that night when he crushed the jade ring.

    Powerful, so that Yushazhou couldn't even raise the heart of resistance.

    There is only one word in my heart - escape!

    "If you don't answer, I will treat you as you."

    The person standing on the guardrail seemed to lose his patience.

    The hand holding the sword is slightly to one side, and the light of the boundless sword is flowing, as if the coldest ice and snow invaded --------------/Yiyi? Hua/down, indiscriminate attack, one The sword blasted the entire inn lobby to pieces.

    The inn is crumbling.

    "No, let's go, it's Mo Tanguang, the mad dog who was separated from the demon lord."

    In the lobby, someone who recognized the man upstairs with the sword, shouted anxiously, and threw out a magic weapon in the shape of a candlestick. Resisting this sword intent, he flew away from the inn.

    The candlestick he threw didn't know what kind of magical weapon it was, but Mo Tan lighted his sword unexpectedly.

    And Sha Zhou, who was locked by the sword intent, was also saved from suffering thanks to his blessing.

    When Sha Zhou heard the other party call out the word Mo Tanguang, his heart sank to the bottom of the lake, and he quickly slapped a high-grade wind talisman on his body, as if there was a wind under his feet, he ran away.

    In Sha Zhou's mind at the moment, a thousand grass-mud horses were running wildly.

    And let people live... She just wanted to get rid of the entanglement, why did she start the hell script.

    ——Mo Tanguang! ! !

    This is the lunatic who died in the original book and was often pulled out by the author to flog his corpse.

    In the original plot, Mozun died, his junior brother Mo Tanguang went crazy, not only killed with the original master, but also killed all the people who watched the catastrophe.