Chapter 71 - 80

_
Chapter 71

    No one was found, and Yi Chonglou quickly exited Linhai Valley with a few Golden Core monks.

    Righteousness and evil are incompatible. Although Lingyun Xianzong is called Xianzong, what he did was contrary to the respectable title of Xianzong. Before he walked out of Linhai Valley, he turned his back and killed the monk who led the way. .

    The person who led the way for Yi Chonglou was the son of Uncle Qu Xiaotong. Qu Xiaotong had a complicated background. Although he was the sister of the heroine Cen Jianxue, her mother was Moxiu. Momen kept silent about Qu Xiaotong's father, and he passed away within a few years of raising Qu Xiaotong with difficulty.

    Therefore, Qu Xiaotong's grandfather's family is all demon cultivators.

    The foundation-building cultivator who led the way spurted blood from his neck, and died with regret.

    Yi Zhonglou and the others were not the group responsible for capturing Sha Zhou. Although they knew about the sect's actions, they didn't know where Sha Zhou was. It wasn't until they arrived in Weicheng that they learned from the monks in the city that Sha Zhou had been in Linhai. Gu appeared and survived the Nascent Soul Tribulation there.

    Hearing that Shazhou had advanced to Yuanying in just a few years, Yi Chonglou's deep eyes showed resentment, and then the spirit sword sent two messages to Dongtan Prefecture.

    They are all smart people, knowing that Sha Zhoudu left Linhai Valley only a few months after the catastrophe, Yi Chonglou can guess where she went without having to guess.

    Dongtan Prefecture, Boundless Sea, the daughter of the Spirit Race, the heaven and earth nets have been laid, he wants to see how she escaped from the siege this time and ascended to heaven.

    Yi Zhonglou conveyed Sha Zhou's whereabouts to Dongtan Prefecture, and Sha Zhou also learned from Duanli's mouth that Shuangzong was in Boundless Sea, and set up a net for her.

    Sha Zhou knew that this was a play to invite the king into the urn, but she had no choice but to go.

    There are four prefectures in the inner four prefectures. The Demon Sect occupies Lushao and Luanfeng prefectures, while Zhengdao occupies Dongtan and Lintai.

    Both Dongtan and Lushao prefectures are adjacent to the sea, while Luanfeng and Lintai are inland. Linhai Valley is located on the border of Lushao, close to Dongtan prefecture. The four states all have clear demarcation lines, and there is a dangerous place in every place that separates them. This dangerous place clearly divides the four states.

    Although the dangerous place is dangerous, but the four states are interlinked, and it is not necessary to take a dangerous place to reach it.

    On the way to the Boundless Sea, Sha Zhou was not idle. With Yin Nanzhao as a live map, a group of five people gave up the road and stepped into the Hongyou Sea Valley that straddles Lushao Prefecture and Dongtan Prefecture.

    Because, as long as they pass through the Hongyou Sea Valley, they will reach the Boundless Sea.

    Since Sha Zhou knew that Wubianhai had a trap against her, she was stupid to go to Wubianhai by the road.

    Although Hongyou Sea Valley is called a sea valley, it is actually a canyon and deep ditch composed of countless deserted islands.

    The deserted island stretches for tens of thousands of miles. Even monks above the Nascent Soul Realm will have to walk for seven or eight days to get out of this chain of deserted islands.