Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    The people who come from the same vein are really similar. When they see good ones, they want to get them back to Xiaozhou.

    Jun Yujie didn't have the same thoughts at the beginning.

    Duanli Zhanyou glanced at Sha Rui twice, turned around, turned to Sha Rui, and slammed the door shut.

    Every one of the old guys in the coffin is very weird, and their thoughts are still very deep. If these old guys know that their place can raise his physical body, they will definitely not let the physical body continue to stay in that mysterious space.

    Maybe he will do something to his body. During this period of time, he has seen Zhu You's mysterious methods.

    This group of people are even more evil than Moxiu. They are not Sha Zhou and have no relationship with him. Who knows if they will do something to his body after they know the truth.

    There is a knife on the head of the word forbearance, he endures.

    Sha Rui touched his nose and stared blankly at the hut with small eyes, then turned around, jumped and jumped towards his own coffin.

    Can understand corpse language, this Duanchi's talent is really good, but his temper is a bit bad, he doesn't respect the old and love the young at all, and he is lifeless all day long, less popular than zombies like them.

    Forget it, wait for Xiao Zhou to leave the customs and let Xiao Zhou observe him more.

    Anyway, he can be regarded as Xiaozhou's younger brother now, although he worships Yin Nanzhao's lineage, but the relationship between senior sister and younger brother is fixed.

    "Hey, you don't have any clothes. I have them. I have them. I have a lot of clothes. I'll give you clothes to wear. Don't go into the coffin and study for me." Seeing that Sha Rui was going back to the coffin, Qu Xiaotong turned around and walked Living on the road of Sha Rui, with a pair of big watery eyes open, he spoke with great interest.

    Sha Rui glanced at the little girl, let out a high-pitched hush, jumped into the coffin, lay down, and skillfully closed the coffin boards himself.

    Qu Xiaotong was surprised: "The corpse puppet still has emotions??"

    Qu Xiaotong felt that he was despised by a corpse, pouted, and turned around to draw amulets to refine the corpse.

    Sha Rui's appearance really surprised Yin Nanzhao, the master and apprentice. The two masters and apprentices changed their style of painting and lived a house life of picking up corpses and refining corpses.

    If they want to refine a corpse like Sha Rui, they have to break the established cognition of corpse puppets. Sha Rui is a zombie that Zhu Youshu trained himself, which they can casually refine.

    The two masters and apprentices refined more than a hundred corpses, but they didn't produce anything. It's pitiful for Yan Beiluo. There is such an unreliable pair of master and junior sister. When he is busy earning money and practicing , and have to find a way to get them corpses.

    Fortunately, on the side of Demon Gate, there will be no lack of corpses if there is nothing missing.

    Linhai Valley is not a paradise, it is a place of constant disputes, the news that the descendants of Qingxu trained corpse puppets has spread in the Demon Sect, and many people put their ideas on the corpse puppets refined by his descendants, I want to steal two of them and go back to study, in order to make a breakthrough in refining corpses.