✾Chapter_1✾

™➋/🅕🅔🅑/➋⓿➋➌

******************************

_________.•♫•♬•Let's get it•♬•♫•. __________
.
.
.

How can people be so cruel,? Taehyung always asked himself that question. A '8' year old kid who is innocent for this world, doesn't know how difficult it is to survive here. He was always thankful to have a life but sometimes he thinks he would have been more happy if he wasn't born.

He is a guy who never learn to say No.
the word didn't even exist in his dictionary. but it's not his fault though , if someone asked a pure innocent child who ain't aware of the evil mind of people then how can he refuse to do anything?.

Imagine a little kid running around a park without shoes in the sunny day where sun is shining and burning his skin. He feels sweaty, hot, itchy, thirsty but he can't stop . Why? Just because his seniors or should I say bully said that if he run then he can save the earth.

So how can taehyung say No? He did what they asked, running around a park for three hours until he passed out.
What you expect from a kid. who didn't ate his breakfast and lunch coz someone asked him to give his food . It will be good if the person is genuinely hungry but what he did? Threw all the food in the dustbin.

Taehyung never got to know if it's normal for people to do that? He never said anything to anyone. It's his parents duty to make sure if their kid is alright or not but for his luck, it will be good if we say bad luck , he got world worst parents. He was a 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 .

As a kid he didn't understand what's mistake. What it has to do with him? What's the connection between him and mistake. Why his parents always remind him that he is a freaking mistake.

That's why he's all group up, not from the body but from the brain. from his emotions, his understanding.
He's '10' year old but now he understand everything. He knows his seniors are bully. He knows people take advantage of his innocence .He knows he's a mere mistake. And the biggest thing??

𝘕𝘰𝘸 , 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘦𝘴 ! 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭.

.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung! Where are you?! Taehyung!" the name was echoing through the mension, it seems like whole mension will spilt into two pieces if the shouting didn't stopped.

Maids and guards were shaking due to fear not for themselves but for their young master. because everyone knows how this is gonna end. They don't want to see the site of their young mater getting beaten by his monster father.

They passed concerned looks to each other when taehyung came out of his room with a emotionless face. Face held no fear and eyes has no sparkle just the way everyone imagined. This site always make them cry, seeing their little tae like this.

"Yes, father." Taehyung asked when he came closer to his dad. As he expected his father is burning from anger.

"Call me sir, kid and tell me what did you do in your school huh? Why I got the call from your school, tell me!! " the man in his 40's shouted. he was running out of time and anger.

"S-sir, I didn't do anything , my senior's were trying to bully me so i just talked back ." Taehyung flinched when his father shouted at him because he's just a kid after all and he's still working on himself to not flinch and get afraid from his father like a pathetic being.