❃Chapter_22❃

➊➐/➑/➋⓿➋➌

Enjoy reading ❤

♡➷♡➹♡➷♡➹♡➷♡➹♡➷♡➹♡➷♡➹♡

The pace of their walk was slow, hand in hand with many thoughts lingering on their mind, they stood by each other side at the very corner of the hall where a small table was kept with two chairs. The 'Better♡together' sign made jungkook to let out a shaky breathe. The place was looking simple yet beautiful, the candles, flowers, curtains..... everything make a good combination.

“Let's not delay more and exchange the rings

“Let's not delay more and exchange the rings..yeah? Sweetheart go ”, nag-mil gesture toward the newly couple, signaling ah-joong to pass the ring.

All of them were standing in front of them, giving a little view for media to capture everything. Mrs. Kim and bae-soo  placed their rings on the plate covered by red silky cloth.

New couple were standing with a little distance between them, taehyung was staring at rings and jungkook was looking at his papa who passed him a small smile.

“What are you both waiting for? Exchange your rings son," Nag-mil smiled.

Taking a deep breath bae-soo held the ring box toward jungkook who took out a simple yet expensive ring, followed by taehyung who was just going with the flow with his life like always.

Older forward his left hand in front of his soon to be wife, he can see how younger hands are shaking.

Jungkook softly placed his hand over taehyung, it was like a current went through his spine when older slided that ring on his ring finger but not before making an eye contact. To assure him.

Everybody clapped happily. Now it was jungkook turn who's heart started to pump with an abnormal speed, the fear of loosing older as a friend becoming too clear on his mind. Many negative questions started flowing. What if they messed up? What if they won't be able to live as a life partners? What if older get uncomfortable with him? What if they stopped talking? What if they again become like a stranger to each other? What if — , subconsciously younger squeezed taehyung's hand in a tight hold.

His vision was not clear, all the unwanted thoughts were making him suffocate, yet the thumb which starts caressing his knuckles felt too soothing in campaign to all these gloom thoughts.

Gulping hardly he looked at older who was already starring at him with his powerful gaze which always made younger calm yet fluttered.

“Chico?”, bae-soo squeezed his shoulder when he saw nag-mik frowning hard looking over his son, he doesn't want to make anything complicated for his chico, so he interrupted.

Taking a deep breath jungkook slide the ring which perfectly fitted older. Again everybody clapped and nag-mik was one of them. The happiest man alive right at this moment.