✾Chapter_6✾

™➋➋/➌/➋⓿➋➌

****************************

.•♫•♬•Let's get it •♬•♫•.

Sun was shining like glitter in their bodies,  taehyung looked at the new face who was standing in front of him,  a small boy.  Looking like a deer who got caught , big eyes staring at him with fear, his untidy blonde hair was windblown,  he was biting lips out of nervous ness .  

"Who are you. " Taehyung asked cutting the piercing silence. 

"I-i am kookie, " Jungkook with trembling voice said, still staring at taehyung who was now looking at his clothes and shoes. Jungkook got embarrassed because of the hole in his shoes. 

" P-please don't say bad things about my c-clothes, a-and i have new shoes too at home but they got lost when kookie was getting ready for school., " He said softly looking down. 

Taehyung saw how new kid's face was hidden only his hairs now visible to him but he can see the pout which was growing on younger's lips. Now tae understand's he was the new kid which the boys were talking about . Without saying anything taehyung started walk toward the place he always sit. 

Jungkook who was looking at him suddenly took a step back but stopped when taehyung didn't did anything but just sat down, against the tree. Yonger was still standing playing with his fingers. Taehyung who was leaning on the tree completely, looked at yonger who called himself kookie. 

"You can sit silently and don't talk. " Taehyung said and put his book beside him then opened his lunchbox . Jungkook nodded and sat beside tae in a proper distance. He also pressed his back against the tree just like older then opened his lunch box too. 

Both were eating silently enjoying the nature and silence. Jungkook was looking at tae time to time, he wanted to ask the name but older clearly said not to talk and honestly jungkook was not scared like before but still scared enough to follow whatever older said. The boy didn't have any expression in his face and his personality screamed not to approach him. Jungkook is smart enough to notice that and not to mess with him. 

Taehyung finished his lunch and opened his book. He can feel the curious gaze of the boy again and again , first he thought to ignore but now it's getting difficult when someone's big eyes staring at you with pout in lips of course you can't ignore and taehyung accept the fact that younger is cute looking human so finally turned to him and raised his eyebrows with a irritated voice he asked "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? ". 

Jungkook eyes got even more big and he quickly looked away when older caught him but he can't also just keep quite when older asked him to why he is looking. So he softly with stuttering voice asked, " Y-your nam-e?, " looking at him with expecting eyes. 

Older huffed but still answered. "Taehyung", now don't talk or else leave." Jungkook eyes widened at warning so he quickly shook his head. "N-no i promise I will not talk now. " to which taehyung just looked away and started reading his book. 

Jungkook was repeating the name inside his head again and again then smiled softly , now finally looking away from older. He don't have anything to do as he finished his lunch, so he got up and started looking around the flowers . Taehyung of course noticed but ignored it.