❃Chapter_5❃

™➋➊/➌/➋⓿➋➌

**********************
.

                         𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘺 (𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 30'𝘴)                         𝘉𝘢𝘦-𝘴𝘰𝘰'𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥                        𝘔𝘳

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘺 (𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 30'𝘴)
𝘉𝘢𝘦-𝘴𝘰𝘰'𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘔𝘳. 𝘒𝘪𝘮 '𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳

__________________________

.•♫•♬•Let's get it •♬•♫•.

.
.
.

Loud noises were echoing in jeon household, father and son both were running here and there because apparently they are getting late, jungkook was running in the hall looking for his shoes which his papa bought for him yesterday. Mr. Jeon is in the kitchen making breakfast and packing tiffin for his son, he's even late for his job and he didn't even met his boss yet, he was worried that his boss gonna fire him before he even get hired.

"Chico!! Stop looking for new shoes.. wear your old ones I will find them after getting back, you are late baby. " He shouted from the kitchen when he saw his son still not fully ready yet.

"No!! I want to wear new one.... My old ones has holes and what if kids make fun of me., " He pouted aggressively still not stopping looking for his shoes.

Mr. Jeon signed, he knew there kids won't be so nice to middle class person because everyone is there rich and he's afraid what if his Chico got bullied but he trust the principal who promised him to look after jungkook. He quickly finished his work so that he can help his son.

After finding who knows how long they got tired, so at last jungkook had to wear his old shoes which is not so dirty but isn't decent enough to wore in no. one school. But he can't do anything now so with a heavy heart he wore them.

"Chico.... Don't be sad baby it's your first day so give a polite smile to everyone and stay away from the kids who are rude to others... Yeah? And anything happens tell papa hmm? " Bae-soo said and kissed jungkook's cheeks and forehead.

"Okay papa.. I will be good boy don't worry, " He grinned ear to ear and gave a kiss to his father.

"Now let's eat quickly because your van will be coming any time soon.... " He said and quickly served the food. In school van's pick some student's who don't want to use their own car or no family member isn't available to pich their kids. And bae-soo also can't go to pick jungkook coz of his job which he still not know what is it. After eating jungkook's van came so he left for his school and bae-soo too left for the address Jacky gave him to come.

.

.

When bae-soo reached to the given adress he gasped seeing the mansion coz holy shit he never in his whole life saw this big mension, at the main gate security stoped him but after telling jacky's name they let him enter. He was so surprised to see how much power his friend holds.