✾Chapter_16✾

™➋➌/⓿➏/➋⓿➋➌

************************
3k+ words. 🌺

»»---->★★★❁★★★<----««

"Chico, go change then we will eat, " Bae-soo said when they arrived at home, jungkook was still sad but nodded his head and left to his room.

They both are hungry as hell, it's too late for lunch, basically evening, bae-soo took jungkook at park so that he can divert his mind that is why they got home at this time.
.
.
.

Jungkook was removing his dress, standing in front of the mirror, a sad pout was present on his face, he looked at his reflection, after removing the dress, now only two pieces of cloth were hugging his body tightly.

He moved his gaze from his neck to his swell chest , his gaze roamed all over his body, his waist to his thighs to his foot. he was still unconscious as to what he is doing because his mind was still thinking about the older rejection, he was still sad, a frown was still present.

Just his eyes were roaming without his acknowledgement, he slowly subconsciously moved his finger and touched his waist from where a perfect curve was making it's way on his waist.

Suddenly a thought flew around his mind, which left his heart to beat faster, cheeks to turn red and throat to went dry. he looked away from his body . Eyes blinked repeatedly , wanted to remove the image he just got in his mind.

He flinched hard when his phone rang suddenly, moving toward the bed, he looked at the caller id which made him gasped and confused.

Did he heard my thought or what?

He was so confused as far as he knows older NEVER called him, then why today? he was so into his thought that he forgot to receive the call, which got disconnected after ringing many times.

"Oh no ", he quickly opened his phone and about to call back older when his phone rang again, this time he swiftly answered him, and sat down on the bed.

" H-hello", he said softly before gulping, biting the flesh of his lips by the front sharp tooth . He don't have any idea why it feel's too strange while talking to older in a phone call. Probably because they never did that before.

"I am outside ", after a second he heard a deep voice from the other side which made him frown.

" Wha- ," Before he can speak, older already cut his call . What does he mean?

"CHICO ARE YOU DONE ?!" he came out of his thought when his papa shouted from the kitchen. his eyes widened when those words repeat inside his round head again and again.

"He is outside!! ", he yelled and ran toward his door, then suddenly halted on his steps.

" Kookie you're naked for bunny sake!! ", he scolded himself and hit his head by fist , a thing he always do whenever he has done something stupid.

Moving toward his closest, he picked out the first outfit he saw which is purple hoodie and a corn ice-cream print white pajama. And made his way out of the room fastly.

"Oh you are here, let's ea-," Bae-soo who was putting food on the table frowned when he saw younger rushing toward the main door with swift steps. He too walked after jungkook.

"What happened chico ", he asked but got no answer, however younger opened the door and they both froze seeing taehyung standing outside their door in the same clothes he was wearing at morning.

There was no car, so that means older came by taxi or bus which bae-soo doubt because he don't think so taehyung have bus-card.

On the other hand, jungkook was staring at older with widen eyes, he can't believe older came. Taehyung was standing with blank face , looking at younger wide eyes. Which was bare for the first time, younger was standing without his glasses.