❃Chapter_31❃

➊➎/➎/➋⓿➋➍

Ҽɳʝσყ rêåÐïñg ❤.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*:..。o○ ○o。..:*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The celebration passed away, they again embark on their daily life. Jungkook exam's were not far away. He is busy with his studies considering it's his last year. Between his study section there was a lingering fear in the back of his mind about his future. But he stopped himself for dwelling into that yet.

The week was full of chaos, there were reporter's gnawing around the mansion all the time waiting to take a glimpse of newlyweds somehow. so-yeon and bogum supposed to stay at their house for one week however they came back to palace in two days. Her reason for leaving was that she was not comfortable enough and then nobody questions her further.

"Here", jungkook handed him , his watch and headed out of the room to fetch their breakfast from kitchen. As he was in threshold of kitchen a body bumps over his shoulder. " Ah. My apologize jungkook-shi i am in hurry ", bogum bows a little , a smile radiate on his lips.

" It's okay", bowing he hurriedly went away not giving a chance to stretch this conversation further. Taking the breakfast and wishing mari a warm morning with a hug he left .

Taehyung was checking his college bag when he enters. "I have already packed everything at night ", placing the tray he informed older who nodded.

" Let's eat", they had their food in silence until jungkook noticed the wary look on his face. "Is everything okay? ", he asked gently.

" Yes, today is meeting with chairman and all the board members, I have my doubts regarding this sudden meeting we were not schedule to have this before the month ending. " He explained not giving much details of how nag-mil specially told him to wait for this because he have some good news with his sick smile.

"Hmm... What if there is some emergency? Don't worry everything will go just fine please don't pressurize yourself, " Jungkook rubbed his palm behind his back. He wanted to comfort him more and wanted to know more about this all but he knows older will not tell knowing his exams are near.

They finished their meal and stepped out of the mansion to take their leave. Dropping younger on his college, as a good bye he received a quick kiss on his cheek making him feel hundred times better than before.
These gestures are common now, a sweet kiss over his cheek bones which lingers it's sensation whole day . He is now used to get two kiss in a day.

One ,when younger leaves for college another one when they bid good night. He won't lie somewhere in his mind he unconsciously waits patiently for token of affection daily. Sometimes in return he too leave a lingering forehead kiss but not daily. He is trying to make it his everyday deal for which he have to work a little.

______°

"Our branches has been outspread in the new York as we all know , I was considering why not we discuss this with our shareholders on new york so that's the reason why our co-ceo is here with his secretary in Seoul. " Nag-mil gestures toward the man sitting beside him on the meeting.

The said man stood up and introduces himself property once again before taking his seat. Taehyung was observing everything silently. "I know you all are confused about this sudden meeting, but know just one think we will get lots of benefit by this". Further nag-mil smiled and signal his Secretary to stand up and represent what he decided.

" The shares of our company are rising considering the rumors spreading of collaboration with M.N company 'they are the number one in fashion field if we succeed in making the collab happen then it will benefit , they will use their models who will wore their designs and our makeup products, the shoot location will be ours which we are trying to sold as the location will be revealed we will make it clear that we are interested in selling so it's going be easy to find the land holder. If once we get to work with them it won't take long to do the same with main branch which is this one......" The Secretary showed every product, land space, and deal's blueprint while explaining everything.