❃Chapter_20❃

➒/➑/➋⓿➋➌

Double update💜

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⚠️WARNING⚠️♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Getting a nod from his master, the waiter moved toward the person in red dress who was sitting silently and moving his head around here and there. His father sitting beside him and on the other side his madam was present with them on the same table. When he saw the young master walking toward the stage. He swiftly dropped all the drink all over the man who was sitting beside that boy.

"Oh my!", bae-soo stood up hurriedly, seeing him jungkook took a bunch of tissues and tap'ed his suit where it was dirty. The waiter was apologizing and bowing all the time. But all of them flinched when a yell heard by them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!", ah-joong screamed her lungs out and stood up when she saw few drops of drink on her dress. Waiter gulped hardly. But nobody paid any attention to them, all of them were looking ahead.

"ARE YOU BLINDE OR WHAT!? YOU LOW LIFE CAN'T EVEN DO ONE THING CORRECTLY, "she was shouting at him and not taking any apology at all. The waiter was sweating alot and seeing him shaking like that jungkook felt bad for him so he quietly turned his attention toward mrs. Kim.

"I think it was a mistake mrs. kim , he is sorry for this," he said in a timid voice before ah-joong could say something he turned around the waiter, "sir you can go," he gave him a assured smile which caught the waiter off guard. He once again apologized to him and ran away.

Regretting a little about the stunt he just pulled with his father. But it's not his fault he just did what his master told him to do. But he couldn't help but feel guilty a little.

Ah-joong was controlling her anger while clenching her fist. As she was going to yell at younger his husband words echoed around her head. 'Take him upstairs' . So she controlled herself and glanced at bae-soo who was trying to wipe his coat and pants.

“Jeon don't you know there is a thing called washroom where you can clean it up?”, she rolled her eyes, of course if she suggested sweetly she knew he would have never trusted her.

“yes papa go and clean it.. Should I come with you? ”, he asked him to which bae-soo was confused. Should he take his son with him? Or not? But before he could say something he saw how taehyung was getting on the stage. Not wanted his son to miss any speech he declined.

He went away from there.

“Son.... can you please help me with my dress? see my dress is ruined too ”, she asked politely. But seeing the hesitation on his face she again tried.

“I don't want to miss my husband speech can we go quickly?? ”, without taking younger permission she held his wrist and took him toward the stairs.

Jungkook mind was screaming NO but since she didn't even gave him a chance to refuse he let himself pulled by her, he gave a last glace toward older who was looking toward the direction of his table. He signed when older disappeared from his view. And a huge hallway came in front of his vision.

He don't know where mrs. Kim is taking him but it's not like he was feeling scared. Yes there was a little uneasiness but what worse would happen? He shook his head a little while blinking his eyes furiously to make all these thoughts flew away from his mind.

They were standing in front of a room, must be her room. Thinking that he turned toward mrs. Kim who was deep in thought. He frowned a little and slowly took his wrist out of her hold.

“Is something wrong mrs. Kim? ”, he asked slowly with a wide eyes which were shining through his specks.

“oh no... nothing son it's just I was thinking which dress should I wear after that,” ah-joong chuckled nervously. Jungkook was amused. Do rich people take these type of tension? Unreal.