❃Chapter_7❃

➋➍/➌/➋⓿➋➌

*************************

.•♫•♬•Let's get it •♬•♫•.

It's been a month when taehyung and jungkook met, many things changed from their point of view,  yet nothing changed  .  Everything is same, taehyung still didn't talk much,  jungkook is still shy and hesitant around older,  bae-soo is still new to his job but slowly he's adapting, they both are accepting Seoul, sometimes things get difficult and left them with a bittersweet memories of busan. 

Jungkook still got bullied by a certain person, bae-soo still got scolding from his boss, taehyung still got punishment's from his father.  See, Nothing changed. but there is nothing permanent except change,  so this is what happening  , something is changing .  There is a feeling  . 

Feeling of comfort ?  something soothing?  Feeling of contentment? Relief?  Peace?  

Taehyung  don't know but there is something.  he  can feel it. Now he  waits for younger to come at the same place during lunch . He, himself didn't noticed right now but whenever bell went off for lunch he subconsciously started to look for younger. He doesn't open his lunch box until younger arrives. 

He feel comfortable with younger,  before he obviously enjoyed his food alone far away from mean people but now he seems to enjoy more with younger. The most beautiful thing  between them is silence. 

Jungkook was walking hurriedly towards his van,  more like running , he got late   because of helping his teacher to  collect the notebooks of students. He hufffed out loud when he got near his van, as he was going to enter inside the van  , someone pushed him harshly. 

"Oiiii!, " He fell down on the road and looked at his hands which have bruises  now, with a wobble lips he looked at student who was now giggling at him, they were two students, jungkook doesn't know them but he's sure they belong to that mean group who bully everyone. 

"Aww look at you crying over a small bruise.. come on don't be like that, we are your friends aren't we?, " Saying this with mocking voice, they again started giggling. Nobody mind them, everyone just passed one glance towards those bully then again start to mind their own business, it's not like they can fight these bullies, young students are afraid of them. 

Sniffing slowly and wiping his tears with small hand's jungkook got up from the ground and without saying anything he again tried to sit in his seat because his papa always says to him that don't give too much attention to these type of people and avoid them.. So that's what he did but again not receiving any attention that's what these bullies don't like. 

"You!! ", his bully grabbed younger's coller and about to punch him but stopped when their old victim stood in front of him and without even exchanging words he grabbed jungkook's hand and dragged him somewhere. 

Jungkook eyes we're closed when he felt that his bully was going to punch him but that never happened, so when someone else grabbed his arm , he opened his eyes to see his saviour who was none other than his lunch mate ummm... he mean his young master. Without caring he let himself dragged by taehyung. 

"You will come with us from now on ", taehyung declared when they reached to the place where older usually waits for his car, jungkook looked at him with sparkly eyes, because him travelling from big car and cherry on top DAILY. Wow.  now there was no words to argue because older didn't ask him more like order him. So jungkook giddily  nodded. 

Taehyung who was looking forward. now looked at younger after making sure that jungkook isn't looking at him. So  carefully without letting younger notice him,  he observed kook's bruises which aren't visible to him much because jungkook was standing with a tiny fist in his hands which were joggling  and patting his thighs softly .