❃Chapter_14❃

(Jµñgkððk Ðrꧧ , ñð† hêêl§ ) 👆

™➌⓿/➎/➋⓿➋➌

***********************

𝟯.𝟴𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

Today is the day when taehyung is going to graduate, nobody knows how their life gonna take turns. But for now some people are happy such as mr. and mrs. Kim because from today onwards everything is gonna happen how they planned, some are emotional such as mari, she still didn't digest the fact her tae became a fine man who is gonna take a step ahead in his life.

Whereas taehyung was feeling nothing, but he is not liking a bit how his heart feel a little heavier today, he really don't know why, should it be the fact that this is gonna be last time he is meeting younger?

And jungkook, that boy was so happy few days ago thinking how older is gonna become a successful person in his life, he was excited about his graduation. hell , he even gifted a beautiful watch to older which he himself bought by his own money, giving tution's to some kids, although the watch was out of his league but he somehow managed. He took too much time to choose it.

But that doesn't mean he forgot his papa.
the first gift he bought was for his papa only, he gifted him shoes, stylish one.

It was not a easy task for younger to give the gift to older , he felt so shy that he couldn't stop blushing, when older noticed his behaviour he guessed something was wrong but he didn't interfere, because seeing those red cheeks and shy smile older was relieved that it was not something bad.

After trying too hard and motivating himself for half & hour jungkook couldn't cope up the courage so he, somehow sneakily put that watch inside the older's bag which was a difficult task. But he succeed, he still don't know if taehyung even got his gift or not.

Right now, jungkook and bae-soo are on their way to college for the graduation ceremony, younger was biting his nails out of nervousness, swinging his right leg which bae-soo held it softly while looking at him worriedly.

"Chico... It's not even your ceremony, why are you so nervous, " He asked and took his son's finger out of his mouth which was getting abused by those sharp front bunny teeth.

"Papa you will not understand ", younger denied and pouted looking outside from the taxi window.

Bae-soo dramatically gasped, " How can I understand when you are keeping your mouth shut? Speak up, so that I can know what's bothering you this much. " Jungkook looked at him doubtfully, then singed when bae-soo return his stare with a confident look.

Scratching the corner of his beautiful dress which he specially wore for this special occasion, a sky blue one which had big white flower prints on it. He pouted and looked at his papa again while giving him a nervous look.

"I am scared papa ", he said so softly like he will start cry at any time. Bae-soo got worried , he held his son's shoulder, caressing them slowly.

" For what chico? If anything bothering you tell me.. You know your papa is young enough to protect his chico right?"

Jungkook smiled a little at his papa worried stare, "I know papa, but umm but what if I beat them , "he said and ducked his head down while biting his lips.

"Huh? Beat? Who? Tell me clearly , " Bae-soo asked while frowning.

"The people I don't like, " He looked away after giving a displeasure look to his father who got more confused. He singed and looked at his son who was sulking like a kid, looking outside, hiding his big pout, round glasses were sliding from his nose which he aggressively slide it upward. Hairs were getting curled by the pressure of air , hands around his chest.