❃Chapter_27❃

➊➋/➊⓿/➋⓿➋➌

Enjoy reading. ❤

Sorry. 🦢

♡●○●○●○●○●○●○♡●○●○●○●○●○●○♡

Winter is approaching, the cold wind was blowing from the North and it made the trees rustle like living things, the sun raise which used to irritate people; now made them sign in an appreciation. The new woollen clothes were hugging their body, salvaging them from chilly wind. The leaves were leaving their home, spreading like a wide blanket on the road ; making chirping sound whenever someone walk over it.

It was beautiful.

For jungkook atleast. His gaze was roaming around like a curious kid who had never witnesses the winter. Their car came into halt due to red light, and his head moved away from the window to the other side , checking his husband as he wanted to know if the sight fascinates him too? But his curious pout turned into tight lipped seeing elder eyes sticking on his electronic device called ipad. His head moved away out of impulse when taehyung suddenly peer at him.

Why he always does that!!? I can't even look at him hmph!

Younger scoffed inside his head. He had to take cautious at the time whenever he stare his husband. because God knows how that man always got to know about his lingering eyes. And even if he knows younger is staring at him then why he always stare back ; making younger embarrassed.

He always caught me staring, " jungkook whined then pouted at his own thought. Gazing outside, but his pout turn into admiration when two unknown figure came into his vision.

A lady was pouting more like complaining about something to the man who was standing beside her, looking at her softly. The man pecked her lips, making her nonstop babbling stop . The difference on her cheek was more than visible, the already pink cheeks ; due to winter got red like tomatoes, she became shy. Then the man said something , pecking her forehead while holding her waist , he made her cross the road.

Jungkook smiled seeing the interaction, he really admire people who are in love. Must be best feeling. His eyes were soft but somewhere deep down he was jealous too, not much but maybe a little bit. He signed then smiled again watching the tree's when car starts to move again.

It was another normal day for him. it's been more than ten days since his college got re-open . Soon it's going to be one month of their marriage. Time really flies when childhood era ends. He still remember every long day of him being stuck on schools, studying, spending time with his papa and so on but now, it's seems he doesn't even remember how his whole day went. Him: going to college at 9am coming back after 1pm, lazing around with his papa then coming back at kim mansion during night 8pm.

The only time he remember clearly is from night. After coming at kim mansion. Spending time with his husband. More like him working and younger focusing on his own studies. But it's still nice.

He liked it.

Sitting with his husband in the balcony during chilly night's, under the blanket, with lots of snacks and blistering hot chocolate surrounded , with stars twinkling over them, and moon gazing at them tenderly with warm brightness, in a adoring mannerism.

Talking quietly in-between their work ; in whispers, faintly. Like they don't want to disturb the little plants on their balcony in the time of sleep.

It was younger who started talking like that and when elder asked him ; as to why he is whispering? Younger replied with a pout and frown on his forehead.

"Little leaves and mini flowers are sleeping, hush! "

Taehyung heart skipped a beat : that day.