❃Chapter_29❃

➋⓿/➊/➋⓿➋➍

Ҽɳʝσყ ɾҽαԃιɳɠ. ❤

❃.✮:▹ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ◃:✮.❃

One week flew away like speed of light, So-yeon engagement was light, without any drama much to jungkook surprise because he had expected some rude comments about him and taehyung but nothing happened something like that.
Even though it's a first time for younger to attend a family party but he was not nervous like before, He was enjoying himself seeing everyone happy that day.

Everything went well, the venue was more expensive comparison to their engagement but it's not like they care. Nag-mil like always introduced them to his every partner, and acted like a ideal father.

And now today is wedding. While family was ready to leave toward their destination. This time they will not go being ready because the wedding hall is very far, so so-yeon wanted all of them to get ready at the venue hotel rooms. That's why they are leaving earlier at morning.

"Ready? " younger snapped out from his thought when older stood in front of him wearing black shirt, black trouser with sleeves rolled up , a black thin leather belt was hugging his waist, check black suit vest covering his buff chest, a cream check tie securing his long neck. Hair parted on side ways , displaying his forehead.

Hot.

"Yes", smiling a little younger answered and they moved out of room. He frowned when a blank hall came into his view.
They walked downstairs, nobody was present their not even any workers.

"Oh! .. Finally you both are here, " They moved their head when mari voice came out of the kitchen.

"Where is everyone maa? " younger asked.

"They already left few minutes ago, all the staff went on van. I was going to leave with them but master had ordered me to come with you too "

"Really?! Papa is also coming with us, let's go " , younger said excitedly grinning ear to ear making mari smile, bae-soo had refused to go with them before but well who can decline his chico.

They picked bae-soo from his home and continued their destination, older driving, younger sitting in passenger seat behind them bae-soo and mari talking quietly, a soft music was playing on the radio.

It took more than forty - minutes to reach there , due to traffic. The place look like a palace making younger eyes glow seeing the venue. Paparazzi was already present outside the main gate. Nag-mil had called biggest media out there, even small media was also present. A driver came jogging toward the car when he saw them coming out of car. Taking the keys from elder driver went to park the car.

"You all go, I have to check the dishes and decorations " , mari said.

"I will also help you" , bae-soo offered to which mari immediately declined. "No no oppa you should go and get ready and if master saw you helping me then he will surely get angry so let's not creat that situation", she replied calmly a little smile present on her face, They are now enough close to drop the honorific.

"Go bun, it will take you time to get ready don't stand here ", mari gave a little push to younger with a little smile on her face, then moved her gaze toward older who was already staring at her.

Nodding to mari who smiled at elder, he kept his palm over younger's back and nudge him to walk inside the hall. Near door manager was standing who gave them their room keys. behind them one keeper was pulling their bags inside. They didn't crossed the main wedding venue yet which is more deeper on the hotel. Through elaborator they reached tenth floor.